Chapter 7

After Liam talked with me I went straight to bed. He put me in a bad mood. I wanted to yell at Niall to tell him how stupid he was but I couldn't. I'm scared of Liam, first he punched me in the face..next thing you know he'll be putting me into the emergency room.
There's no way I'm comforting Niall either.

That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

I came back awake with a jolt. Someone was screaming like bloody murder. Who the hell would scream this much at...I checked my clock. 2 am?! The screaming continued so I got out of bed to investigate.

I checked the attic first, I don't know why. Then I started working my way down the house. First the attic, music room, Niall's room, the bathroom, my room, the other bathroom, the den and then the kitchen.

No one was in the attic so I stepped down to Niall's room. Ew. 
I stepped closer to his door and the screaming got louder..and louder..and louder. My heart thumped in my chest, I could practically hear my heart beat.

Bum bum. Bum bum. Bum bum.

I was about to scream myself. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and feel it in my throat and that's when I decided to finally open the door.
The screams were bursting my ears and I saw Niall thrashing around in his bed. He had his head in his hands while he laid on his side. Then he moved to the other side furiously. He was all sweaty with a red, tear stained face. He was moving constantly every second and while screaming.

I don't know what to do. I keep thinking.
I do not like Niall at all, so I definitely don't want to help him.

I got it! Maybe I could prank him! First I need to know what he's dreaming about. To do that, I have to hear what he's saying. I stepped close and closer to his bed. I literally could smell his stupidity from here.
I put my ear to his mouth. I could feel his breath tickling my neck just a bit.

"Stop.." He mumbles. I get a bit confused. Stop who?

"Stop..stop.." Each time he says 'stop' he gets louder and louder and louder. My heart beats harder in my chest.

"I SAID STOP!" He screams so loud that my eardrums pop.
"Don't touch me..." He mumbles. Who the hell would want to touch him anyway?

Once Niall says this one word, I knew what was going on.
"HARRY!" He screams in his sleep. My eyes almost pop out of my head when he screams my name.

Wait..so I am the bad guy in his dream? Although, I am the bad guy in his real life too.