Chapter 8

The next morning I get straight to the point.
"So what was your dream about?" I ask smirking. Niall glares at me. I'm starting to really hate him. All I asked was what his dream was about since I heard him screaming from my room.
"Nothing you need to know about." Niall looks down at his food at our dining table. We are eating lunch but all I want to do is smack him in the face. He hasn't been eating much lately, not that I care. I just noticed because I live with him. No one else will notice because I'm sure no one else cares about him.

"Hey do you have a crush on me?" I smirk. I know what I'm doing. I love to make him upset it's pretty amusing.
"Do you ever stop?" He raises his voice. Oh god no. Never.

"What happened to being best friends? Suddenly you turn your back on me and start hating me." His voice gets louder as he stands up. He paces around the living room. What an idiot.
"I was never friends with you." I laugh in his face and get up from my seat also. I come up to him and look him in the eyes. I suddenly smirk, chewing my gum. I always have gum after a meal.

"I never loved you." I say bold and dark. What was I doing before? I was an idiot for being friends with this idiot.
That was all he needed to hear. He started shouting at me, almost everything he said was a curse word. Typical.
"You're such an ass!" He screams pacing around and stopping to point at me. He has a red face that shows his anger.

I start laughing. This is hilarious. Is he serious? Does he really think he can say that and get away with it?
Oh he won't.
I walk up to him, calmly , slowly, mysteriously. I smirk that famous smirk of mine these days. Then I smack him across the face. I see I left a red hand mark on his face with only one hit. His skin is so sensitive. I could do way more than that. I start punching him one by one shouting names at him. Everything he is.

Dumb, stuck up, worthless, untalented, everything that he was I said. Everything I said was true. Before I can punch him again wile he's laying helplessly on the floor Liam bursts in. He adjusts to the scene and fixes his eyes on me.
He angrily walks up to me and smacks me across the face. Hard.
"What the hell Harry?!" He yells with all of his strength his voice has. He picks up Niall that is unconscious and leaves by slamming the door. It echoes through the whole apartment. Well that was set and done.