Chapter 9

I'm left alone the rest of the night. Liam probably took Niall to the hospital. I laugh at the thought of him being helpless. Wait. What am I doing? Niall is my friend.

No he's not.

I sigh. I don't know what's getting to my head to want to see Niall in pain. One moment I love him, the next I want him dead. Although he is the only guy I like right now. So he's ruining my reputation.

I'm on the couch while suddenly the door bursts open. I don't even look over before saying, "What do you want,Liam?"
"This ain't Liam!" They playfully yell back.
I turn around and see..Louis?

His face suddenly turns serious. Oh no. Louis is scary when he's mad.

"Look. I know what happened." He says sighing, while sitting next to me. Very close. He slowly puts his hand on my thigh.

"Why'd you do it?" He asks tilting his head looking at me straight in the eyes. His eyes tell me 'I have been where you are before'. So I have the urge to tell him. It all spills out of my mouth, "I am trying to ignore Niall but once I started to, I started to hate him also."

Louis looks confused for a second, "why the hell would you ignore Niall?" he start getting a little angry, "you know he is very sensitive."

I interrupt him, "I had to..I just had to." He tilts his head and rubs his hand on my thigh more. His hands goes up and down ever so slowly.

I am very shaken up by this and stutter my words, "I-i"
"You can tell me, Harry."