Chapter 2 :+

"I can't believe that little girl tried to talk back to us", Ash said.

We are in lunch, but we always sit outside for lunch.

"I knew she was scared, slapping her was the best part", Danni said.

"It was funny how she backed down, Why would she do that knowing we could beat her up", I said.

"Maybe she was trying to prove something", Danni said.

"Prove what? That she's scared?", Ash said laughing, making me and Danni laugh too.

"Guys, do you think we need a 4th?", I asked.

"what? 4th girl?", Danni asked.

"Yeah, we've been 3 for 3 years, isn't it time we get a 4th HSM?", I asked.

"Yeah, okay, but who?", Ash asked.

"Yeah, who? there's not a lot of girls like us, Only girly-girls", Danni said.

"Well, we can change a girl", I said smiling.

"keep talking", they both said at the same time.

"We pick a girl, a normal girl, and we start to change her slowly, she can't know that we are doing this, Then by the end of the reformation, We'll have a brand new HSM.", I said.

"I like it, I'm in", Danni said.

"same here", Ash said smiling.

"Good, Girls, We have a challenge".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

€ Kristin Lucas's POV €

Moving to a new school is like moving into a new life. But that's the problem, I don't want a new life.

My name is Kristin. I'm 16 years old. I have long Brown hair and green eyes. I just moved to Bellflower, California. My brother, Ryan, is happy about moving, but I'm not.

I will miss my friends, my small room, everything back home. I still don't understand why we have to move.

"Mom, tell me why are we moving again?", I asked my mother.

"because your father has a new job", she said.

"but why do we all have to move?", I asked quietly.

"honey, I know your upset but we have to. For your father", she said. I didn't answer. I just looked out my window, I feel like this is gonna be the worst school ever, Why does it have to be me?

"Alright, guys. Here we are. Your new home", she said looking out the window.

The house was huge. it was a tan color, with a light blue door. it was nice.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the door, until I saw a girl on a motorcycle park at the house next door. She took off her helmet letting her black hair go past her shoulders, I couldn't see her eyes because of her sunglasses.

She was walking towards her door when she stop to look at me.

I looked away and started walking towards the door, I looked quickly to see if she was still there, She wasn't.

As I went into the house, I was surprised. The house isn't that bad. My mother went straight to the kitchen. Ryan went straight to his new room. So I went straight to my new room.

When I got to my new room, I fell in love. It was purple, My favorite color, with a white dresser and a walk-in closest. It was amazing!

I went to the window and My view was my neighbor's room.

It was a nice room, I guess. Then I saw her. The girl with the motorcycle. She was looking for something until she saw me. She went to her window and just looked at me.

"Kristin!", My mother called. But I didn't move. Neither did she.