Chapter 16

Being on this Island is lonely even though there are people here. To be honest, I miss everyone back home. I wonder what's Blake doing. It's been only 2 days and already I hate ithere. For the first time in my life, I wanna go home.

"Looking at the sunset?", I heard someone say. I look to my right a saw Luna.

"Yeah, it's beautiful", I said quietly.

"I know you want to go home, we all do", She said. "But for now, we're all stuck here".

"What if I live here for 11 years, I don't want to. I dont know how you can live here without wondering what everybody else is doing", I said.

"Why do you ever care what other people are doing? Your here now and there's no way of leaving, so get use to it", she said walking away.

I took a deep breath and kept on looking at the sunset. Why me? I shouldn't of ever went to the beach! This is all my fault. What if 11 years do past by? where will I be?

"So, you new?", I heard a guy voice. I look to my right and saw a guy with brown long hair, blue/green eyes, and very muscular.

"I guess you could say that", I said.

"I'm Chris", he said.

"Charlie".

" I know, everyone is talking about you".

"yay", I said sarcastically.

"Look, no one wants to be here, but we have to make the best of it. ", he said looking at me.

"I'm scared", I whispered.

"We all are".

I looked into his eyes.

"How long have you been here? 11 years?", I asked him.

"No, 15 years", he said.

"15 years?!?", I yelled.

"yup, 15 years, When I first got here, I thought I was gonna die alone, but since the plane crash, I met Luna, and now she's my girlfriend", he said.

"Girlfriend. I have a boyfriend", I said even though I know I don't have one but Blake is something to me and I need to find out what it is.

"What's his name", he asked.

"Blake", I said.

His eyes widen and he took a step back.

"Blake Griffin?", he said.

"Yeah, how to you know Blake", I asked.

"I got to go", he said running away.

"wa-".

Too late! How does he know Blake?

God, why me! what did I ever do!? I wonder how my girls are taking it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¢Danni Ray¢

Now that Charlie disappeared, No one is taking us seriously! We are the HSM, why isn't anyone scared anymore.

Right now, me, Jackie, and Ash are sitting under a tree, it's been 2 days since Charlie disappeared.

"What do we do now since Charlie is missing", Ash said.

"I don't.. Become our own person", Jackie said.

"What? No! We are still the HSM, We don't need Charlie to lead us", I said.

"Then who?, Danni, Charlie always knew what to do", Ash said.

"Me! I was friends with Charlie first, I know all her ideas. We can still rule this school. Charlie would of wanted it", I said.

They both smiled and nodded.

Watch out everyone!

There's a new leader in town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

I haven't been to school in a while, well 2 days is a while for me.

I don't want to the police to call off the search, If the do that means that Charlie could be dead. And I don't want her to be dead, She means everything to me. She made me into the girl I am today. I'm pretty sure that Danni, Jackie, and Ash are crying and they miss Charlie. I know I am.

It's not fair. Why did she have to disappear? Right when Hunter is out lose!

Wait...

Hunter, he is out of jail... Did he take Charlie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& Charlotte Collins POV&

One of the man gave me a little guitar to keep myself entertained. Since I'll be here for a while, might as well do something. I started playing my Favorite song. As I was singing the lyrics to "Fading", By Rihanna, I realize that I might not get out of here. But... What about Amelia, and Aunt Lily, Blake, Danni, Ash, Jackie, Kris, Hope. What will happen to them if I'm here...