Chapter 8 :-!

& Charlotte Collins POV&

"Why do I have to do this", Kris asked.

"Because I'm teaching you", I said. "I'm the teacher, your the student!".

"What, are you gonna give me an A if I give you a lap dance", she said.

"Maybe, if you do a good job at it", I said making her laugh.

Me and Kris are at my house, in my room. She is trying on some of the clothes that she bought and walking in them. She does need to learn how to act like us and be like us. Weird I know.

"Charlie, I'm tired", she said.

"Fine, we can stop, but tomorrow, we are doing this", I said. She nodded happily and sat down next to me on my bed.

"I love my new hair", she said.

" I love it too", I said laying down. She did the same.

"Charlie", she whispered.

"what", I said.

"can I ask you something", she said.

"yup".

"who's Hunter", she said. I got up from my bed and looked at her.

"How do you know about that", I said.

Hunter was meant to be a secret, Only Danni and Ash know about him. And one more person.

"It doesn't matter how I know about that, I just want to know who this Hunter guy is", she said sitting up.

I could feel a tear come down my face.

"Charlie, why are you getting so upset about this", she asked coming up to me but I pulled her away.

"Um, I think you should go, we have school tomorrow and you need your sleep", I said.

"Ok", she said quietly and grabbing her shopping bags and leaving.

I quickly got my phone and keys and left.

When I got downstairs, I heard someone in the kitchen, I went to go see who is is and its just Blake.

"oh it's just you", I said.

"what do you want", she said not even looking at me.

"This is my house, I can go anywhere I want, you know that right?", I said.

"I know what your problem is, kitty", he said.

"did you just call me a cat" I said going to him.

"yeah, I did, what are you gonna do about it", he said getting up.

"Nothing, I don't like making little boys like you cry", I said. When I said that, he grabbed me by my shirt slamming me into the refrigerator.

I screamed in pain.

"you know what your problem is, people don't love you, everybody hates you, and you know why everyone hates you? because you are the biggest bitch I ever met! No wonder your parents left you! You made them go away!", he said still pinning me to the refrigerator.

"Blake let her go", I heard my aunt yelled but he didn't let go. Instead, he slammed me on the floor and punched me.

"Blake!!!", I heard Alec yell getting Blake off me. I could feel blood coming from the corner of my eye. My back hurt and so did my head.

"Charlotte!", I heard Amelia yell while running to me.

"Amelia, go to your room, Alec, get Blake to his room and calm him down! I'll take care of Charlotte", my aunt yelled.

"Charlotte, can you hear me", she said lifting my head up.

"Lily", I said quietly.

"Charlotte, listen to me, I need you to get up, okay, I need you to be strong", she said, I nodded.

To be honest, this is the first connection Me and my aunt had ever since I first moved here.

"come on", she said trying to lift me up, but it hurt like hell.

"okay, looks like your staying on the floor, I'm gonna get you some ice", she said getting up and going to the refrigerator. I just kept looking at the ceiling. Feeling blood and tears come down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

I don't know what's up with Charlie, She would of told me. But this is something way different.

"Kristin, is that you", I heard my mother said.

"yeah", I said going to the kitchen.

"good beca-", she stopped.

"mom, what's wrong", I asked.

"Kristin, honey what happened to you", she asked.

"what are you talking about".

"you look so... Different", she said walking towards me.

"mom, what are you tal-", I stopped. Damn it, I forgot I kinda changed.

"Oh mom, I can explain", I said.

"okay, then explain", she said crossing her arms.

"Well... I... we... I hop-... Sorry", I couldn't tell my mom about the HSM, she would freak out and tell me to stay away from them.

"Honey, what happened to you", she said giving me a hug. Then she started crying.

"mom, why are you crying", I said while pulling back.

"because my baby is growing up" she said.

"okay, I'm going up to my room", I said walking away.

"I love you honey", she said.

"you too ma", I said closing my door.

I look out my window to see that Charlie isn't there. where could she be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°NEXT DAY°

& Charlotte Collins POV&

I opened my eyes not knowing where I am. I look around to see that I am in my living room.

I look to the side and see my Aunt sleeping.

I got up but I have the biggest headache ever!!

"Aunt Lily" I said. No answer. So I decided to let her sleep.

I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I have a bandage around my head, I took it off and took a shower, brush my teeth, put my hair into a messy bun. put on blue baggy pants and got my keys to my motorcycle, Blueberry.

When I got downstairs, I went into the kitchen and saw Blake sitting there. I didn't say anything and neither did he. I got my Apple and left.

I went to Kris first to see if she wanted a ride.

"Oh my God, Charlie, what happened to you", Kris asked.

"I'll explain everything when we get to school", I said and she nodded.

She got on Blueberry.

"wait, Charlie, I just wanted to say sorry about last night", she said.

"it's cool, just don't say his name again", I said and she nodded.

I can't let Kris know about him. He ruined everything