Chapter 18

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

After I found Charlie's phone, I went to the police station.

"Hi, can I talk to someone about Charlotte Collins missing?", I said to one of the cops. He nodded and took me to one of the rooms to be questioned. Soon enough, A guy in a suit came in.

"Alright, you wanted to talk about the missing girl, Charlotte Collins?", he said.

"Yes, I found something that could maybe help us", I said putting the phone on the table.

"And this is?", he asked.

"Charlotte Collins phone", I said.

His eyes widen, he got up and left the room. Seriously?

like 5 minutes later, he came back with 3 other people. One person was wearing gloves and took the phone.

"How did you get this?", the man in the suit said

"I was walking around the beach when I was going to sit on a cliff when something hard pinched my butt. I looked to see what it was and it was her phone. Blake Griffin told me that the beach was the place where she was going so that can mean that she's on an island somewhere. She also got a call from Daniela Ray, that is the last person Charlotte Collins talked too", I said.

"Someone get Daniela Ray on the phone and Blake Griffin too", he said.

"We will do a search, Thanks to you, Charlotte might be alive", the other guy said.

Oh thank God.

"I hope she is", I said.

"We'll call you if we find anything", He said. I nodded, got up, shook his hand and left.

Once I took one step out of the police station, I knew I have to talk to Blake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& Charlotte Collins POV&

I been thinking for a week now and I think I should kill Hunter. No one would know. Nah, I can't kill someone, I'm not that much of a bitch.

"Well well well, if it isn't little Charlotte", I heard someone. I already knew who it was.

"Hello Hunter", I said turning around.

"You grew up. Really beautiful", he said sitting down next to me.

"What do you want", I said.

"Nothing, just want to talk. that's all", he said.

"Talk about what?".

"Talk about what happened between us", he said.

"You made a mistake, there's nothing to talk about", I said getting up and leaving until he grabbed my hand.

"You know what you did to me and my life", I said not turning around. "I needed therapy, I lost my best friend. I lost my hope and everything I had because of what you did. I became what I am today because of you. And you can't hurt me anymore. I grew up and I'm stronger than I ever was before. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anymore girls because if you do, I swear I will kill you!".

I turned around to see that he was looking at me with watery eyes.

"I know what I did was wrong and it took 3 years for me to notice that. I'm so sorry Charlotte. I hurt you and Hope. When I went to jail, I knew that what I did was a mistake and I'm sorry.", He said.

I sat back down next to him. Tears started coming down his face, he looked into my eyes and said "Charlotte, I'm gay".

:o