Chapter 19

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

"Are you sure?", Ryan asked.

"Yes", I said.

"I think you like her", he said.

"I like guys".

"No, you like Charlie", he said.

Me and Ryan have been talking non-stop about Charlie. He thinks I like her. Like a girlfriend. I mean, come on. She's my best friend...

"Ryan, she's my best friend", I said.

"And best friends can like each other", He said. "Look cupcake, Its okay if you like Charlie. I mean she's really hot. Who wouldn't like her".

"I just...".

"Just what?", he asked.

"I just want to hug her. I hope she's alive", I said.

"Ever since Charlie has been missing, all you do is think about her and talking about her. You want her to be alive because you want to kiss her", he said.

"No, that's not it. I want her in my bed". I stopped when I noticed what I just said.

"Yup, your in love", he said as he left.

Do I really like Charlie? I mean, she's beautiful and sexy and smart and she has a great body and I like it how she calls Me babe and... Oh God.... I like Charlie!

*******

& Charlotte Collins POV&

"I see it too!".

"We are saved!".

"Someone get Charlie!".

I woke up to voices and to people shaking my tree house.

"What the hell", I yelled as I got out.

"Miss. Charlie. You need to see something", Missy said. A little girl that lives on the island.

"Missy, I told you to call me Charlie. And what do I need to see", I said once I stepped on the ground. She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to where the beach was. She pointed up to the sky and when I looked up, I couldn't believe what I saw.

A plane.

"Oh my God!", I yelled as I picked Missy up and spun her around. "I'm going home! We are all going home!!". When I said that, people looked upset.

"What's wrong", I said.

"Miss. Charlie. We have no home", Missy said.

"We been here for so long, we have no place to live", Chris said.

"So we thought we could just stay here", Luna said.

"What? No! You guys can't stay here. What about school and jobs? food?", I said.

"We don't need school and jobs. And we have enough food here", Luna's father said.

"I can't leave without you guys.", I said. "You guys helped me. and I wanna help you".

"You will be helping us if you went home safe. People are waiting for you. No one is waiting for us. Everyone thinks we are dead. We just want it to stay like that", Chris said. "Go home Charlie. We'll be fine.".

"But-".

"The plane is coming. Your gonna get on it and go see your family. Stop worrying about us", Luna said. I could feel tears coming down my face. I nodded and everybody hugged me.

When the plane landed, I said my goodbyes to everyone. I looked to my right and saw Hunter sitting down. I went to him and sat down.

"Hunter, your coming with me", I said.

"No I'm not", he said.

"Yes you are. You have too. Get your stuff and let's go. I'm not leaving without you", I said.

"Are you sure", he said.

"Yes, Now hurry up. I'm not getting on that plane until your on it", I said. He smiled and hugged me. He rushed to his tree house, got his stuff, and got on the plane. I waved everyone goodbye and sat next to Hunter. Once I got ready, 2 guys came and sat in front of us.

"Are you Charlotte Collins?", he asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Thank God! We found her", He said talking into a walkie talkie.

"You guys been looking for her", Hunter asked.

"Yes, We stopped looking for a while but then a young lady, Kristin Lucas, found your phone and we just kept on looking", he said.

"Kris found my phone?", I asked. He nodded.

I smiled! God I freaking love her.

*******

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

"You found her!!!!!", I yelled at one of the police officers.

"Yes, her Plane is coming in now", he said. I pushed him out of the way but then someone grabbed my arm. " You can't go to the roof, you have to wait here".

"Damn it", I whispered but I'm pretty sure he heard me. He quickly went to the elevator and as the doors shut, I started jumping! I'm about to see Charlie! Yay!

30 minutes of waiting, I'm starting to get worried. I was about go say something, but then the elevator opened. First came out 2 officers with a boy. He looked so happy to see the police station. Then.... She came out. She looked so beautiful!

I quickly pushed people out of the way and made my way over to her. Once I got to her, I attacked her with a hug which made us both fall onto the ground.

"Charlie!!!", I yelled.

"Kris?", I heard her say. Oh and her voice sound magical!

I looked at her face and kissed her. Shit, I just kissed Charlie! I pulled away and look at her with widen eyes.

"Sorry", I said. She smiled, cupped my face, and kissed me.

All I heard was people go "Awww".

******

& Charlotte Collins POV&

I kissed her back. I didn't know that Kris liked me like this but all I know is that it felt right.

Right now, me, Hunter, and Kris are in a car on the way to Our houses.

Once we got to the houses, I told Hunter he could stay in my room and I'll stay in Kris's room. Kris was happy about that and so was Hunter.

Me and Kris went to her room and once we got there, Kris attacked me with a kiss.

This was going to be a long night