Chapter 17

& Charlotte Collins POV&

It's been a week since I got here and I'm still not use to it. Everyone keeps asking me questions about where I come from and how is the world today. I would tell them everything I know. I haven't talked with Luna or Chris in a while. I know they are hiding something from me, and trust me, I will find out what it is.

RIght now, I'm talking a shower in the waterfall. I don't like it here but this is the most relaxing place EVER!

Then, all if a sudden, I hear a noise. I look to my right, but I saw nothing so I just kept on taking the shower. 5 seconds later, I heard the noise again. I look to my left and still, nothing.

"Hello?", I said. No answer. So I went back to my shower. Then, the same noise!

"Who's there!", I yelled. But still no answer.

I think my shower is done. I got out of the water and put on my clothes quickly, Then left to my tree house.

Yup, my tree house. It was Luna's tree house but her father gave it to me and now she has to sleep with him. (Haha).

Before I could enter my Tree house, I heard someone say "Hey, wait up".

I look to my right and saw Chris.

"Oh, Hey Chris", I said.

"Hi, can we talk?", he asked.

"Yeah, sure", I said.

"Come, let's take a walk", he said. I nodded and started walking.

"So, you and Blake. Together", he said.

"Um, yeah, he moved in my house a few weeks ago and we hit it off pretty well", I said. I know! Blake punched me and I called him a Dog, but that's a relationship to us.

"And your probably wondering how I know him?, Am I right?", he asked. I nodded.

"Well, when I was little, I met Blake and we became best friends. Then this guy, Hunter came along and I knew he was trouble an-".

"Wait, Hunter", I said.

"Yeah, Hunter, after a ship wreak I went missing and-".

"Blake knows Hunter?", I asked, He nodded.

"But... How..He got released only a week ago, I think", I said.

"Wait, you know Hunter", he asked.

"Um, yeah" I said looking at the ground.

"Oh, Then let's go say hi to him", he said. I shoot my head up.

"How if he isn't here", I said not wanting Hunter to be here.

"He is here", he said.

NO!!!! OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!

"Where is he now", I asked Chris.

"Last time I saw him, he was going to the waterfall", he said.

"I have to go", I said running away.

Hunter, he is here! Was he the one who was watching me when I was taking a shower?

I got to my tree house, climbed it, and went in. when I closed the door, I put my knees to my chest and started crying.

I have to get out of here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

€ Kristin Lucas's POV€

I haven't been to school in a week, I don't want to see how it is without Charlie being there.

Today, my mother said I have to go to school. But I still don't want to.

I got out of Ryan's car and headed towards the school.

Then I stopped when I heard Danni, Ash, And Jackie laughing.

I smiled and headed towards them. when I got there, I sat down and everything became quite.

"Hey guys", I said.

"What are you doing here", Ash asked.

"What do you mean? I always sit with you guys", I said feeling confused.

"That was when Charlie was the leader of HSM, Your not with us anymore", Jackie said.

"Jackie, I thought we were friends, and plus who's gonna replace Charlie", i said

"Me", Danni said getting up and the girls following her. I also got up.

"We're not friends, we were never friends", Jackie said.

"why are you guys acting like this", I asked. they started walking towards me and I started walking backwards.

"There's no more Charlie, her ideas were stupid! She was stupid! Her idea to bringing you in our group was stupid!! Now that she could be dead, Its gonna get rough around here! So stay out of our way so else!", Danni said.

"And you call yourself a friend to Charlie", I said.

"Who said I was ever her friend", she said smiling. They all smiled and walked away.

What happened to us. One week, Charlie is gone, and everything went to shit!

I felt a tear come down my face. I don't feel like going to school, so I'm skipping.

I crossed the street and decided to go to the beach today. To get my mind off things.

°24 Mins later°

I finally got to the beach and decided to sit on the cliff. it's such a beautiful view.

Once I sat down in the cliff, I felt something hard under my butt. I got up and saw a cell phone. Wait a minute.

This is Charlie's phone.

Was Charlie here before she disappeared?

I look out to the sea.

If you out there, Charlie, Please be alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& Charlotte Collins POV &

Looking out to the sea, wondering how I'm getting out of here.

Girls, if your out there, Please, Help me!