Chapter 14

& Charlotte Collins POV&

I woke up with a big ass headache!! God I hate waking up with a headache. I looked around my room to see that it's dark and that my Tv was still on. Now I remember, Everything that Blake said.

I got up from my bed and looked in the mirror. One side of my hair was All over the place and the other side was nice and wavy. My shirt was backwards and I had no pants on.

I think I had pants on last night... No I think I took them off... Yup.. No... Yeah I did. I think..

Anyways, I went downstairs forgetting to put on pants and went into the kitchen.

"Morning", He said.

I didn't say anything, all I did was sit down and read my newspaper. Oooo, some guy broke his leg while playing basketball, intersecting.

"Look I know your mad but I have to tell you something", he said.

"I don't want to hear it", I said getting up and leaving.

"Why don't you have pants on", he said.

"Because it's my house, I could go naked if I want", I yelled while going into the bathroom.

I took a shower and since today is Sunday, I will be in pjs, and Hanging out with Danni, Jackie, and Ash. Today we are going to the park to chill for a while. it's been a long time since we had some "us" time.

After my shower, I put on my Elmo pjs, and a red tank top. My hair in a messy ponytail and my red convers.

As I was getting ready, I heard Blake knock on my door.

"Charlie, where are you going?", he asked.

"Out", I said checking my phone.

"Can I come", he asked. What the Fu-

"No", I said getting up.

"Why not".

"Because it's a girls day out and last time I checked, your not a girl!" I said. "Or are you?".

"I'm not a girl! I'm obviously a guy!", he yelled.

"You don't have to yell", I whispered in his ear then left.

When I got downstairs, I heard a knock knowing it was the girls.

But when I opened the door, it wasn't my girls, it was a man and a woman.

"Can I help you", I said.

"Look honey, it's... it's her", the woman said.

"excuse me?", I said.

"You grew up so fast! And Your so beautiful!", the man said.

"I'm sorry, am I missing something?", I said.

Then the woman hugged while bringing me into my house. What the hell is going on?

"Get your hands off me, weirdo", I said pushing her off.

"Honey, who taught you to speak like that", the man said.

"Stop calling me that! Who the hell are you people", I said.

"Charlie", I heard Blake say while coming downstairs and grabbing my hand.

"Honey, who's this? your boyfriend?", the woman said.

"Yeah", I said looking at Blake.

"yeah, I'm her boyfriend", he said.

"Oh, he is a fine young boy, are you two having sex already?", The man said.