away

Phil: I miss you bear

Dan: I miss you to lion. I'll be back in a week though.

Phil: that's soooooo long

Dan: you'll survive

Phil: so how is LA?

Dan: its amazing I wish you were here with me. I miss your cuddles.

Phil: I miss your cuddles too. I don't know how I am going to make it for a week!

Dan: I know I know its hard already and I have only been here for a day!

Phil: how's Tyler, Joey, and cat?

Dan: there fine. They told me to tell you they said hi

Phil: HI TYLER AND JOEY AND CAT

Dan: anyways I got to go. I'm sorry bear I love you so much.

6 hours later

Dan: phil? Are you okay?

Dan: i heard about the bombing in London. are you okay? It wasn't near you was it?

Dan: PHIL

Dan: please be okay lion please

Dan: I'm coming home

1 day later
Dan's p.o.v
I was in a cab driving towards home. Looking out the window all I saw was ruble, fallen buildings and just disaster. I knew our house was gone but I had to have some hope that Phil was okay. My little lion had to go through this alone. I was silently crying when the cab stopped. I payed the man and slowly exited the car. I wanted to burst down crying and just curl up into a ball. Our whole building was so close to collapsing. I walked through the ruble and found lion. I picked it up and held it close to my chest. " PHIL... PHIL WERE ARE YOU " I screamed and screamed and screamed. Finally a heard a very faint " bear" I turned as fast as a human possibly could. I searched frantically until I found him. He was in the ruble and I thought he was just laying down in the ruble hurt, but as I soon find out he was stuck there was a huge chunk of the building on his torso. " PHIL" " hello ... Bear" "omg im so sorry lion I'm gonna get you out of here and tour going to be okay I promise" I pulled out my phone and called 999. " there gonna be here in a couple of minutes your fgoing to be okay philly your going to be okay" I was crying again. " bear. I love you very much" I pulled his head onto my lap and kissed his cheek. " I love you to lion very very much" " I'm not going to make it Dan. I know it . I just want you to know I love you as much as you love malteasers."
No.no.no.no. he was going to live. He just had to. " no no no your going to be okay you are. And besides your way more important to me than malteasers" I could hear the sirens getting closer. " there almost here philly see your going to be okay" " Dan just please. Live your life. Find someone else. You probably can find someone 10000 times better than me. But please don't forget how much I love you. Good bye bear. I love you so much Danny" and then he kissed me. Reality hit me and I looked down at him. He wasn't breathing. " no...no....no. PHIL WAKE UL NO YOU CANT BE GONE I NEED YOU" and they took him away. That was the last time I saw him.

What would have happened if I never went away...