Prolouge

First chapter of a new book I decided to start because one night when My brain wouldn't shut up, this popped up in my mind and I had to start it cause it seemed like a good Idea.

I don't expect it to get far, I don't really expect any of my stories to get far actually.

But I like writing anyway, helps me sleep at night. -_- zzzzz

But I hope some people might read it, And I hope people might like it. Helps me sleep better Knowing people actually enjoy my writing. :D

So please. Try to enjoy this first chapter.

Chapter 1 ~

                                                                                ~Louis~

It has become a habit of mine to not even attempt to sleep at night. Because of horrid flashbacks that creep up on me during my sleep.Just like that asshole snuck up on our perfectly happy concert with his gun.

Your probably wondering what I'm talking about. Let me inform you on the night where I lost Harry.

It was a regular concert night, Singing, laughing, dancing. It didn't occur to anyone that there was a dangerous person standing in the crowd in the middle of thousands of innocent girls who came here to simple enjoy a night with one direction.

And it all happened so fast. It seemed it happened faster than you could say, What Makes You Beautiful. Which was the song during which a certain bastard decided he wanted to destroy four boys, possibly thousands of teenage girls, and a family's life.

Us boys were singing, the fans singing along. It was during Harry's solo that it happened. We were all doing that thing where we try to distract Harry by  getting out some rubber balls that we brought and throwing them at him.

We were all having so much fun.

Harry just sang the word, overwhelmed and then suddenly you heard a gunshot.

You'd think that with all of the screaming and yelling that you wouldn't be able to hear it, But once it went off, everyone. went. completely. silent.

You could see that nobody dared to move. Even the people who weren't anywhere near the gunshot. And all of the security near the stage slowly turned toward us five terrified boys. The only one we looked at was Paul.

And you could see him mouth the words, 'get out of here' with wide eyes. Nobody knew who the gunshot came from. But everyone knew that it was certainly a gunshot. Out of the corner of my eye I saw all of the boys slowly and carefully take a step.

And it was like a bomb went off.

Suddenly you saw girls running everywhere, you heard screams. Not screams that you get from a concert, no.

These were screams that girls in horror movies put off. Ear curdling screams.

There was a guy who came out from the crowd with a black ski mask and completely black clothing.And I guess the other boys saw him too and they broke off into a sprint to go backstage, so did the security so I followed them. 

Nobody noticed that Harry wasn't with us at first.

But once I got backstage I heard Harry's cries for help, And so did secruity.

I didn't wait for Security to come with me, I just ran back onstage and I saw that Harry had tripped on a microphone cord.

But once I realized that the Guy with the ski mask had gotten onstage already.

I was to late.