Chapter 3~One Last Chance

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Please comment.

Vote.

Enjoy.

Etc.

Why is the word short longer than the word long. :?

                                                                         Louis

I hate my life.

I wish I was never born.

Let me die.

Why?

What's the point anymore.

Why can't I live in my dreams.

I can't get these thoughts out of my mind. These thoughts that reflect off of my terrible life.I lost Harry first, and now I lost the love of my life because of the death of Harry. My life is like a game of dominoes, each disaster happens because of the disaster before it.

Next thing you know, I'll go broke and I'll have to live on the streets. Then from that I'll start doing drugs and become a thief. And from that I'll get arrested. And from that I'll be blocked from the ones I love.Dominoes. After each fall, comes another one, then another one.

I can't take my life anymore, I don't care anymore. I'm probably not acting like the fans think I act, I wish I acted like the fans think I act. Fun, Happy, Carefree, Living.

My whole life I never thought I would come to thoughts like this, I was always so happy. I just want my Happiness back. I want my life to be over already, My mom always told me when you commit suicide you cheating on god's game.

Your messing up your fate.

Right now I'm starting to think,what's the point, if your dead, there can't be any consequences.

"Louis?" I heard someone say through my door, "Can I come in?", I sighed then stood up to go get the door, I opened it and there was Zayn with a couple slices of pizza, and two bottles of coke. "You wanna share this?" he said offering out the plate full of food.

 I walked back over to my bed, not closing the door and motioning for him to come in. "Louis, I really am worried about you, you need to eat." He said emphasizing the need.

He lay-ed the plate of food right next to me on the bed and gave me an encouraging look, I rolled my eyes, picked up a piece and took a bite out of it. "Happy?" I mumbled.  He gave me a disapproving look before saying, "Louis, if you don't eat it now, Niall will come bursting in here asking if 'your gonna eat that'."

, "Let him, not gonna let food waste are we?" I said  swallowing the bite of pizza.He shook his head, picked up a piece of pizza, then said, "Open your mouth.", I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Louis, Open. Your. mouth." He said sternly, I parted my lips a bit and that made him jut his jaw out.

He reached over with his hand and tried to open my mouth by grabbing my jaw and pulling it down,After I didn't move he just jammed the pizza onto my face, stood up then said, "You know what I give up, I'm gonna get Liam to come in here." I opened my eyes in surprise.

After a couple of seconds, Liam walked in.

He crossed his arms over his chest and stood in the middle of the doorway, "Louis, I'm not even going to try, Your stubborn, So I'm going to leave the food in here and I will be back in thirty minutes." He said, he then turned around and walked out the door, slamming it shut.