Chapter 5~One Last Chance

mystery girl's pov

"I can't understand why he did it though, He was drunk  that's all he ever was and ever will be, a pure drunk!" I exclaimed all the while balling my eyes out,

"Shh, it's okay, I'm sure I can ask my mom and see if you can stay at my place for a while." Josh said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. The Starbucks atmosphere  was buzzing around us. "But-But I need to wipe this blood off of my arm still Josh." I said glancing over at my left arm, there were a couple  shards of glass still there. I can't believe he threw a beer bottle at me.

"I'll go to the bathroom to get some paper towels and water, Here, Drink your tea while it's still hot." Josh said pushing my cup of green tea over to me. I wiped most of the tears away from my cheek with the sleeve of my shirt.

I picked up the Styrofoam cup filled with green tea and just held it, letting the tea warm up my pale, cold hands.

                                                                          louis pov

"Okay so we should just start off by just walking around the shopping mall, and if you see a girl that catches your eye just tell me and i'll put this tracker on her." Amanda- the ghost girl- said after I closed the door to the hotel room.

"What do you mean tracker?" I asked while walking over to the elevator, "I mean how else will you get to know a girl , Every girl you find a interest in will be planted with an invisible tracker by me, don't worry they won't feel me putting it on them, and when you have some free time you can find them with this tracker." She said pulling out a small electronic.

"Okay?" I said unsure.

~~~~~

After about an hour of walking around the shopping mall I only found an interest in two people, And I t was starting to rain so I decided I wanted to head into Starbucks.

Once I walked in I was hit with the smell of coffee and the sight of people hunched over on their laptops, It was really quiet other than the workers calling out people names to come and get their drinks.

It was a normal Starbucks Environment.

I walked over to the cashier looking across the large lit up board in front of me filled with different names of different types of delicious and somewhat overly priced coffee. I went with a Vanilla bean Frap.

After I ordered I turned around to find a place to sit, preferably in a seat away from people. As I was searching though the room, My eyes landed on a small, fragile looking girl, holding her knees against her chest and furrowing her head in her legs. I looked more carefully and saw that she was shaking.

And she had blood dripping down her arm and onto her jeans, which were filled with grass stains and were ripped to no end.

She was sitting in the furthest corner in the room, and you could see other people throwing glances over at her. I felt a shove on my arm and Amanda was shoving her arm into mine and giving the broken looking girl sympathetic glances. "Go help her." She urged slightly pushing me forward.

I slowly walked over to the girl, with every step I took I could hear her silent sobs clearer and clearer. "Hey, are you okay?" what a stupid question, She didn't answer me, "Do you need an ambulance,cause uh...you have blood all over your arm." Like she didn't already know that.

"What do you want?" I heard her muffled voice say , "I just wanted to see if your okay." I reached over to put my hand on her shoulder. But she scooted away. I could see her flinch whenever she moved.

"I could get you a band-aid, theirs a drugstore right next door." I tried to do something to get her to talk to me, "Why do you want to even help me, just leave me alone." She said pulling her head out from her lap and looking over at me. 

I noticed she had brown eyes and blond hair that was cut into a bob. "I can run over next to door and buy you some band-aids and disinfectant." I said already standing up, "No, just get away from me." She said covering her hands across her face.

"Okay,i'll be back in like two minutes." I said running over to the entrance and running over to the place next door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Louis, you acted pretty stupid back there." Amanda said from beside me while I was paying for the band-aids and ointment. I waited until I was outside before answering her, "I know I was just panicking because she had blood all over her arm."

"No it's cause you like her."

"No, it's cause i'm a good citizen."

"Okay whatever just give her you band-aids." She said giving up on the argument.

I'm so sorry about the small chapter! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :D