Chapter 9: A Despair in Life

Muddy and I get back to the little camp area. Charm had her arms crossed waiting for me. "Where the hell were you guys? I've been looking everywhere for the both of you!" Charm said with anger and worry.

"No worries, Charm. We were out looking at the nature, talking about life; getting to know eachother more." Muddy said in both of our defense.

Charm sighed in frustration, "Please just tell someone next time. You gave all of us a heart attack. You know how your sons get when they are left alone with no information of where you have gone. Chocolate was very upset and worried, because you guys have been gone for a long while."

"I understand Charm, but I'm the elder here which means you guys don't need to worry. Dash and I were perfectly fine, see, unharmed. We are fine, so no more need to worry." Muddy said getting aggravated.

Charm sighed to releive her stress, she looked at me then back to Muddy. "Well, I'm happy that you guys are safe. Just please next time notify someone, especially when you're leaving with Dash or one of his relatives." Charm said trying to relax herself.

Muddy simply nodded, formed into his wolf, and went to a tree and laid there to fall asleep. As I watched Muddy lay down, Hoofe came behind me and swatted the back side of my head. "OW! What the hell Hoofe?!" I asked rubbing my head, turning around to look at her, "That really hurt."

"Why did you leave like that? You made me worry about if you were ok or not. I was about to come hunt you down, Dash. Do you not understand that, that stupid beast that hurt you in the past could still be out there waiting for you?! You could have been killed... again." Hoofe said with anger in her voice that softened when she mentioned the possibility of me dying.

I sighed, put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. "As long as this necklace is around my neck, I will not die. Charm's father's primise will last for enternity until I die of natural causes or the necklace is destroied. Which is a very low chance of happening. I'm ok Hoofe, no need to worry." I said to reasure her.

She huffed sharply, and went to a tree to lean agianst it, without saying any words back to me. I sighed with releif and depression. I turn to see Charm standing right behind me. I jumped a few inches in suprise that I didn't notice her behind me. "You missed half of your leason for today, Dash." She said simply, "Which means you will have an extention to know what you lost. I will teach you now. Follow me."

I listened to her, and followed her away for the others. We went to a mini feild where it seemd like a peaceful place to practice fighting techniques. I observe the surrounds and don't realize Charm turned. She tripped me, and let me hit the ground. When I hit the ground I huffed as I hit my elbo into my rib. I slowly sit up, holding my rib cage, to see Charm wearing a uniform of some sort. It was mostly all white, but it had light blue designs with gold and silver as well.

"You need to be able to use magic to fight, and you need to learn the ways to form into other creatures." She said calmly, "Watch and learn."

"Wait a moment. I didn't even learn todays lesson. How am I going to move on when I can't sence anyone?" I said confused and stressed.

"Just watch and learn." She said avoiding my question.

I sighed. and listened to her. I warched her as she started to run; she ran, lept, and landed into her unicorn. Her unicorn was mostly all pink, but had white stockings and a white blaze. Her eyes remained their crystal sky blue, and her mane and tail were curly white. Her horn was white and twisted with such fine design. I stood there in aw as she walked back towards me. "Is there a problem, Dash?" She asked me.

I could not speak, but I just simply shook my head no. I broke my look away from hers, and cleared my throat. "There's nothing wrong... I just got side tracted." I said with my back towards her.