Chapter 12: The Meet

We walk for miles; Hoofe and Speed were riding on my back in a saddle that Charm created with her magic. Muddy walked behind us as his sons were on Charm's back. I could see Charm fighting to stay awake as she walked. I felt Hoofe fighting to keep her balance on the saddle as she tried to doze off. Speed was already asleep in the saddle, so Hoofe had to keep Speed in the saddle. I sigh as I look up to the sky as we walked. Buck stopped, which made us stop. I look at him in confusion as I watched him look around and listen to his surrounding. He turned his head slightly and spoke, "Stay here. I will announce for you guys to come when I know she is ok."

We stood there, watched Buck walk through the brush. Hoofe sleepishly got off me, and got Speed off the saddle as well. Speed was half asleep though, I look to see how the others were doing. Charm was in her human form and was already leaning against the tree close to me with Chocolate and Tramp. Muddy stood against a tree fighting the tiredness. I kind of chuckled to see him bob his head as he tried to doze off. I hear rustling coming our way, which made everyone edgey. I stared at the brush in front of me, and watched as a shy looking doe came to view. Buck walked not far from behind her, along with Dewdrop. The doe looked at buck to see humans behind me gathering themselves to their feet. "No need to worry, miss. These humans are practically harmless." I said to her.

She looked at me with her sky blue eyes. "What is your name?" She asked in a soft, kind voice.

"My name is Dash. The other's names are Muddy, Tramp, Chocolate, Hoofe, Charm, and Speed." I said as I pointed to each of them when I said their name.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all." She said, "My name is Snowfall. Buck, hun, I thought you said there was a unicorn in our presence of these guests."

Charm sort of chuckled as Buck looked around for the pink unicorn he seen before he left this area. "I swear there was a unicorn here with them. I don't know what happened." He said looked extremely confused.

Charm stretched and said, "We should explain who the unicorn is. I'm the unicorn. I shapeshift into other creatures when I need to. I am so exhausted that I could stay in my unicorn state long. We can all do that, but they were granted the power of a unicorn from me."

The three looked shocked as she spoke. "Do I need to show you?" Charm asked.

"We would be delighted to see." Snowfall said.

Charm nodded, and sprinted, jumped, and landed on her white hooves. She shook her head as she turned to face them. "Are you guys satisfied?" She said as she walked back by my side.

"Amazing... How did you form?" Snowfall said curiously.

"I have much magical power, to where I can do what I can to form around my surroundings. I try to blend in as much a possible." Charm said as she formed back into her human form, "But it takes much energy to form, so my weakest form is my human. So I form into a human when I'm exhausted."

"Well, we should get them in a safe place to rest Buck." Snowfall said turning to look at Buck.

Buck cleared his throat, and motioned his head to tell us to follow. We followed them through the brush.

 We followed him through the brush into a small clear area. There was a mini stream falling from the rocks, there were tree branches thick enough to keep you dry formed into a den; there was an area for them to walk around and basically do whatever they wanted there. It was beautiful as the moon shown through the leaves of the trees over towering above us. I looked in awe to see a clear area through the trees to where you could see a good portion of stars in the night sky. There was a soft breeze that went through the branches of the trees. I looked around, and seen a pond of water that had a small little waterfall. The smell in this area was like freshly picked flowers, and the smell of the water. It was so peaceful there that everyone fell asleep not long after settling down.