SEVENTH GRADE

Cas stood up and winced after he got kicked a few times by Alistair. He put his books in his locker before the last bell rang for school and everyone went home. Cas walked to Balthazars car and got in." How was school?" He asked." Great," Cas fake smiled. He put his ear buds in his phone and began to play music.When he got home he walked to his room without a word. He took his earbuds out and let the music continue playing. He pulled off his shirt and grabbed a new one. He looked at his stomach. Some new bruises some old and some forming. Then his door opened and he put on his shirt." What's on your stomach?" Charlie asked." Nothing, why?" Cas said and grabbed his phone turning off the music." Is there something you haven't told me cas?" She questioned and closed the door. Cas shook his head. She poked his stomach and he winced." Cas," she warned. Cas sighed and put a hand through his hair." I may or may not have bruises on my stomach," Cas said and looked up." Let me see," Charlie said. Cas stood up and lift his shirt. She gasped and walked closer." Who and how long?" She looked at cas." Alistair and since 4th." Cas muttered. She eyes widen and Cas dropped his shirt." Why didn't you tell anyone?" She questioned. Cas shook his head and grabbed his trenchcoat." I'm going for a walk." Cas muttered and walked downstairs. Charlie followed him down the stairs." Why would Dean say if he say those?" She said as she grabbed his trenchcoat. Cas stopped in his tracks. Everyone in the house was looking at them. Cas yanked his coat from charlies grasp as he turned towards her." Dean isn't here is he because I don't see him so leave me leave Charlie." He said and turned storming out the door. At nine he walked into the park. He pulled his coat off and sat on a swing. He looked at the trenchcoat and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He slid off the swing onto his knees and screamed into it. He sat up and sniffed his nose. He sighed and wiped his eyes. He got up and brushed off his coat before walking home.
He got home and opened the front door. He walked up to Charlie's room and knocked before opening it then closing it.She was on the floor looking at old photos." Charlie I'm sorry for yelling at you an-" Cas said but Charlie stopped him." Don't apologize for something I brought up," she said and continued looking at the pictures. He took off his shoes and sat criss cross on her bed." Why were you screaming?" She asked and looked up at him." You heard that?" Cas questioned and she nodded." Everyone in the house heard it." She said. Cas laid down." I miss him. We made a promise but the promise broke." Cas told and wiped the on coming tears." What was it?" She said and put the pictures back in her box.She Got up and sat on the bed." Grow old together until we were bald. He said that he'd build me a house close to town and we get an Alaskan Malamute name Titan." Cas told and she snorted." Like attack on Titan." She laughed. " like attack on Titan," Cas smiled." That sounds nice am I invited?" Charlie asked." We'd have a grill out. Make pie and burgers for the whole family. Gabe will have to bring a big bowl of candy for himself and we'd have to keep it away from the dog." Cas laughed." You have alot of free time on your hands." Charlie commented." Well I'm not kissing girls and doing other things to them." Cas laughed and rolled of the bed." Hey those woman dig me." She raised an eyebrow." Charlie you wink and every girl falls." Cas said and stood up." They dig me," Charlie repeated." So we're good?" Cas wondered. She smiled and nodded." Tell me more about this house cassie," she asked and he sat down.