Money

Cas put his arms around dean's neck and cried into his chest. Cas finally stopped crying and calm down." You okay?" Dean asked." No," Cas said into dean's shirt ." Why?" Dean questioned." I've missed you too," Cas whispered."10 years to the day. we have seven years to catch up on." Dean said." For example I have muscles and I'm on the football team. Quarterback not Captain sadly." Dean tilted his head to look at Cas and Cas laughed looked up." I live with a grumpy old man Bobby his wife Ellen who makes delicious food my cousin jo who's going to end up with Charlie and Sammy." Dean said." I moved here a few weeks ago." Cas said and Dean nodded." why is that?" Dean questioned. Cas looked down." School got rough for me and everyone else." Cas sighed." In fourth grade I began to get bullied. bad. Nobody knew until 7th when Charlie saw." Cas explained. Dean put a hand under Cas's chin." that won't happen anymore okay? tell who it is or what tell look like and I'll kick their ass just say the word." Dean smiled and Cas smiled then nodded." I got a scholarship to an art class online in 5th grade and don't tell anyone, not even Charlie, but I have about over 5 thousand dollars in hundreds hidden in my room that I only know where it is." Cas smiled. and dean's eyes widened." what are you going to do with that much money?" Dean wondered aloud." That is a secert." Cas said. then he got a text. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it then smiled." there's another 5 5 0," Cas said and showed Dean. Dean laughed. " give me a hint at least," Dean pleaded." Beach." Cas said." California?" Dean asked. Cas shook his head." Florida?" Dean asked again, Cas shook his head. Cas then got a phone call.