SECOND GRADE

NOVEMBER: A day later

Dean smiled at cas as the bell rang for school being done. Dean dragged Cas into an empty room." When I'm older I'm going to build you house where the farmers live but close to people so we could still have food and we'll get a dog and name it moose." Dean said." Why moose?" Cas laughed." Because it'll be brown hair and look like Sammy. So when we see it it'll be Sam." Dean explained." There's this dog called an Alaskan Malamute and it's super pretty. I'd like to name that titan" Cas said." Anything for you cassie," Dean smiled and kissed him before walking out. Cas laughed." You need to stop doing that," Cas said and pulled out a piece of paper." here it's the best one I've drawn yet." Cas smiled gave Dean the picture making him laugh." it's you," Dean laughed." yep," Cas said. They walked outside and Dean looked at cas." see you later OREO KING." Dean winked and got into the car. Mikey and charlie walked over to Cas." how's your boyfriend?" He asked. Cas blushed." he's not my boyfriend," Cas stuttered as Balthazars car pulled up. He go in the back while Michael got in the front." who was a boyfriend?" Balthazar questioned." I bet it's Deano." Gabe laughed. Cas began to turn red." how's yours Mikey?" Balthazar looked at Michael making him red." it's good to know that I have tomatoes," Balthazar smiled before driving from the school.