Micheal

then someone turned the door handle." Cas why are home and who are you with?" Michael asked." do you and luci have pants on?" Cas questioned." yes we have pants on," luci sighed. cas laughed and unlocked the door." who's that?" Michael asked. Dean stood up and turned." how old are you now? 2 1 or 2 2?" Dean asked. Michaels eyes widen." Dean?" He questioned and Dean nodded. Michael hugged him." 25 by the way. luci this is Dean. cassie's old boyfriend from second grade." Michael said looking at Lucifer. Lucifer smiled." good to see you guys back together," he winked and walked down stairs. Cas blushed." good to know that you think of me that way." Dean muttered and walked down stairs." what are you doing at home?" Michael asked. " I need to talk to every one after school okay?" Cas said and walked down stairs." okay can I asked why?" He asked following Cas." it's important. I also need to talk to Dean family to," Cas said and walked to the door." Dean you got him pregnant didn't you?" luci gasped and Cas and Dean laughed."no I didn't get Cas pregnant. we need to get back to school by the way. Cas you might want to leave you trenchcoat home." Dean said and looked at cas." food fight?"Cas smiled. Dean nodded and Cas took it off."see you guys after school. use protection," Cas laughed and went to dean's car, with Dean.