KINDERGARTEN

December

Cas Dean and charlie sat on Charlie's bed." what movie should we watch next?" Charlie asked." Nightmare Before Christmas," Cas and Dean yelled at once." okay then," Charlie laughed. She put in the movie and sat between the two." You two are always together I feel left out." Charlie said and looked at them." Charlie you always be our queen." Dean said." if you guys get married I call best man." She said." Who's best man?" Dean asked." Cas is the woman in this couple so him. I'll be bridesmaid/ Best man." She smiled and Cas frowned." I'm not the woman in this couple." Cas crossed his arms. They both laughed and Dean hugged him." I'll have the muscles though Cas." Dean told. Cas frowned harder and moved up to the end of the bed to watch the movie. Dean moved up some and hugged him from behind." Cassie you can't mad at me forever." He whispered in his ear. Cas stayed quiet." Dean you can get him mad to happy in a second." Charlie laughed. Dean smiled." You're not a girl and I'm sorry ill have muscles instead of you." Dean apologized. Cas turned and laughed." Stop making me laugh at that." Cas said. " thats to cute. Ill be right back." Charlie said and hopped down from her bed. She walked out the door and came back with a camera." Smile." She said and snapped a picture." Can we watch the movie now?" Cas asked." Anything for my Oreo King," Dean laughed.