Morning

HIGH SCHOOL : Cas 16

cass alarm blared and he hit it before groaning. He grabbed a shirt and pair of pants before he got into the shower. once done he put on his clothes and grabbed his trenchcoat." first day in Sioux falls, south Dakota. how you feeling Cas?" Balthazar asked." tired." Cas said as he ate a piece of toast. He heard a groan come from up stairs. a blonde them came down the stairs with Michael." I could hear you two through my walls and I live on the other side of the house Lucifer. be more quiet next time." Cas complained. Charlie and Gabe then came down the stairs." trade me rooms Cas," they pleaded at once." You have a hundred dollars?" Cas questioned. Charlie walked into the kitchen and grabbed an Oreo." no but I have an Oreo for the OREO KING." she smiled and smashed it into his hair." I just got a shower Charlie." Cas whined as he tried to get it out of his hair." Gabe the faster we go the less time he has to get it out of his hair." she smiled and looked at Gabe before they ran to their rooms and got dressed. They rushed down,tripping in the process." time for school," they both yelled and ran to the car. Cas groaned as he went and Balthazar took them to school.