4 Beth

My hair was the same, my brown eyes were the same, everything about me was the same. I again picked up a strand of my dark hair and examined it through the mirror. Although I was the same old omega, I knew something about me had changed. I felt as if I were a different person.

That's because you have matured Violet

I jumped and looked around my small room. As I hoped, nobody was there; unfortunately, that meant that I was loosing my mind. Great. I'm an omega, and I'm insane.

You are not hearing things Violet. I am your wolf

I smacked my forehead for being such a dope. Of course it was my wolf.

Wait... my wolf?

Yes, you can call me Beth

Uh... Beth-aren't you a little early? I asked her.

Yes but I had to mature quickly, mate is close

Mate? I jumped with joy. My mate! My mate's near here? I raked my mind for a person in this pack that I could be mated to and hoped it wasn't one of the omegas. There were only three in Soul pack and they were middle aged drunks, depressed with their lives of constant submission.

Oh yes, let's go to mate now

I felt a tug on my body, as if I didn't even have control over it. I grabbed onto my bed rail to stay where I was. Every now and then I felt a strong pull towards my door but I held on tight. Not so fast Beth, can I get clothes on first? I heard my wolf grumble but also make a humph, which I took as a yes.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and popped on a sweater that I found in the dryer last week but nobody had claimed. There was no point putting the clothes to waste.

As I was brushing my hair, I felt the pull on me again and the brush flew out of my hand. Groaning to myself I picked it up. Fine, I'm done I told my wolf instantly took control over my body once again. By the time I had left my house I was running.

I thought that Beth would take me to the other omega homes but she turned left instead. Once again she surprised me when we passed by the path that led to the local human town.

Finally, I stopped at the pack house. By this time I was panting and leaned down to hold my knees as I caught my breath. Man I needed to get back into shape.

The only people who stay at the pack house are the employees of the Alpha, his entire family, and special guests from other territories.

For the second time in my life, I felt completely confused as to what was happening.

I gulped and partially opened the door on the right. Instead of waiting for me to fully open it, the door swung and hit me right in the face. I heard a crack and the impact of the door landed me on my bum. Before I could say "Ow" a blue object was flown at me.

The object and then proceeded to ask if I was okay. My nose was bleeding and probably broken but I still found the motivation to give the person a sarcastic comment on my condition.

"Violet? What are you doing at the pack house?" Sam asked.

I tilted my head up to stop the bleeding and replied with, "I'm here to learn the best way to break a face. Well thanks I know now and I'll just go home." I sarcastically commented with a muffled voice.