9 Blankets don't rub

My eyes stung and if they didn't feel so heavy I would have opened them. I noticed that the dress had ridden up by the way the blanket connected with my bare legs. It wasn't a very good blanket; it was too rough and was kept rubbing my legs.

Blankets don't rub Violet

In surprise I lift up my hands only to come into contact with some very soft fur. I let go of it as soon as I realize that it isn't fur but human hair. For a few agonizing seconds I stay still, hoping that whoever it is doesn't wake up.

You hungry?" A nearby voice asks.

At first I didn't notice how close the voice was because I hadn't even opened my eyes but once I did I saw a bright grey pair looking back at me not one foot away.

"AHHHH!" I scream and fall off whatever I had been sleeping on. My butt was the first one to suffer when I found out the floor was hard. I rubbed the side of it in pain as the man laughed hysterically.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" It was probably not the best thing to scream at a stranger but I was butt hurt. Instead of answering my question he only laughed harder, to the point where I could hear them attempt to steady their breathing. I humphed and crossed my arms in frustration like a child. My eyes shift up to the person while my head stays to the ground to make my glare appear all the more irritated.

Noah had his head buried in his hands on the arm of a black leather couch as his body shook in a fit of laughter. His body was laying on the couch comfortably and took up almost half of its seating space. I look over to the spot he isn't laying on and can make out the outline of where I had been I wonder how long he had been beside me.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I inquire.
Finally, he stops laughing to lift his head and look down at my body sprawled out on the floor.

"Mmm," he said. I didn't know if this was a yes or a no but I took it as a no because that was the less creepy option. If I was being completely honest with myself I wasn't creeped out that much. 

He didn't say anything else, only continued to roam his eyes over my body as if he was seeing something I couldn't. Like my body was the juiciest piece of bacon he had ever seen. I wasn't actually complaining since could say the same thing about his body.

It's large and looks like it had been carved to perfection by gods. The rough texture that I at first thought was a blanket is his jeans. My eyes trailed to his shirt. It's cotton and white and I would have preferred that as a fake blanket over his jeans. Lucky for me, I could make out the outline of his delicious abs. My mouth practically watered with the thought of finding out exactly what they taste like. What am I thinking?!

I reluctantly pull my eyes away from his body and look at his face, which is smirking at me. I didn't need a mirror to know I was blushing at the fact that he knew I just checked him out. I thought about his body again and even though I knew he was watching my eyes went back down to his shirt. I shut them and tried to focus on anything other than his abs... or his sexy grey eyes... or those tempting lips...

Wait, what did he say about being hungry? I darted my eyes open to see that Noah had sat up so he could get a better view of my bare legs.

"Uh yeah, I'm hungry," I nervously sputtered out, "maybe I should go back to the pack house to get some breakfast."

Noah shakes his head at me, "I'll feed you."

I slowly get up and feel whatever I'm wearing fall to cover a small portion of my thighs. Instead of a long brown dress like I had expected to see on my body, there's a huge grey shirt that barely covers up anything.