Chapter 4

After me and Lamar got married and we went out to eat he want to take me shopping again and get my nails done. So he buy me some black heels some blue jeans black pocket book and a black and white shirt. He pay for me to get my nails done pointy I over love this boy he always make me happy.

After we finishing shopping he went home take a shower and Latonya cook dinner after we finish eating we lay in the bed watch TV and got our freak on again. Lamar was telling me that he want to have a baby him and Latonya Lamar want a baby boy but Latonya want a baby girl.

She want to know her baby girl lyric and If they have a boy Lamar going to name the baby trevon so they getting there freak on to try to have a baby. They both happily married and living a good lifestyle.

Latonya went to the store to buy some chips and this girl walk up to her and say hey what your name and I say Latonya and the girl say that a pretty name. Latonya say what your name and the girl say my name is Lyric that a pretty name I say.

Lyric ask Latonya can she be friends with her and Latonya say yeah so lyric ask Latonya what your number and Latonya give it to her. So I left the store after the pay for my chips.

On my way home I call Lamar and ask him where he at and he say he at home waiting on me. I'm surprise that he home so early so when I got in the house he was laying in the bed watching TV and so I went in the bathroom and take a good shower.

After I got out the shower lamer had his clothes off come up to me and pick me up and put me on the bed and start kissing me. Then Lamar and Latonya start having sex.

The next morning Latonya jump out the bed and run to the bathroom and start throwing up she went to the doctor and the doctor say that she was pregnant. Latonya was so happy because her and Lamar been want to have a baby so Latonya ask the doctor is the baby a boy or a girl and the doctor say it's a boy.

Latonya call Lamar and say baby guess what and Lamar say what Latonya say I'm pregnant and it a baby boy. I really had want a baby girl but it don't matter.

Lamar was so happy it was a baby boy Lamar tell Latonya we going to take care of his baby boy I'm going to love him so much. The baby name is Trevon Antwain Anderson he gone be so handsome and look like me his daddy and his mama.