Chapter 2

Lamar ask me do I want to go shopping and I say yes baby so we went to the mall and he buy me some clothes and shoes. After we left the mall we went out to eat to Golden Corral and sat down and eat that food was good.

After we finish eating Lamar left a tip on the table and we went and pay the bill and then we went home and start Watching TV. As the day went by that night Lamar say that we was going out tonight and party.

So I put on my Marilyn Monroe outfit my bae buy me and he got dress and I did my hair and we left out the house and got in the car. So he tell me we going to Center Stage to party.

When we got to Center Stage we got out the car and he pay for us to get in so as we was walking in Lamar tell me to come to the bar with him and he got some liquor. So I tell Lamar I'm going to the restroom after I finish using the restroom I wash my hand and went where Lamar was at the bar.

On my was to the bar I see this ugly girl talking to Lamar and the girl was so Ratchet so I tap the girl and I say what you doing talking to my man. I tell her bitch take your ugly ass on before I beat your ass so she left.

I ask Lamar who was the ratchet bitch he say I don't know she walk up to me trying to talk to me and I tell her I had a girlfriend and I tell her bye and leave me alone.

She didn't left so I tell her to wait right here until my girlfriend get here she will beat your ass I beat you will leave your ratchet ass. I was so mad at Lamar because he could had walk away from the ratchet bitch.

So I tell Lamar let's go because I ready to go home because this ugly bitch done pissed me off. She was so ugly and you could had walk away from the girl. When we got home I went in the bathroom and take a shower and went to sleep because Lamar had make me so mad. But I will always still love him always and forever.