Chapter 10

I'm about to wash my baby boy up and put him on some clothes and give him a bottle and put him to sleep I love this boy so much. His daddy love the streets more then his child I guess but fuck him but we gone have a good talk when he got home from selling all that week because all of it suppose to be gone today.

So when he got home he say I'm sorry baby for what I did I done sell all the weed I'm done with selling drugs because I don't want this around our son. I want what's better for him Lamar say I want to be with you I don't want you to leave me and I want to be able to see my son and see him grew up.

This is what I'm taking about Lamar say positive things and do right I love you baby and he say i love you to. After I finish washing my baby boy up I give him a bottle and put him in the crib and he went to sleep and I take a shower and I went and got in the bed and watch TV.

Then Lamar got in the shower and after that he got in the bed and watch TV with me and he wrap his hand around me and say I want to be with you forever and I say OK baby. Next morning I got up because I hear the baby crying so I went and fix him a bottle and feed him and then I put him on some clothes I wake Lamar up and I tell him let's go get some breakfast and so me and Lamar got dress and I put the baby in the car seat and we went and got in the car.

Lamar ask me where I want to go I say to I hop so we went there and sat down and eat. I order 1 pan cake grits eggs sausage and Lamar order the same thing after we finish we pay for the food and got in the car and went back home.

Like
Comment
Do you like chapter 10
Share
Kianabhoo15