Chapter 6

Latonya doctor appointment today to see if the baby is in its good health and strength and see if the baby OK. Lamar I hope our baby boy is doing good and be in its good health when your mama push you out baby boy Daddy loves you.

Lamar and Latonya on there way to the doctor office for my wife check up to see if the baby is OK. The doctor say the baby is in his good health and strength and he doing OK and he will be born in three for weeks.

I can't wait to see my baby boy he gone be so handsome and look like his mama and daddy three more weeks anit long for the baby. Leaving the doctor office happy I got the good news from the doctor about my baby boy Trevon.

I'm going to get my son many thing he want he gone be so spoil I don't have no kids I only got one son that's all my baby boy. The love of my life that's finna be born a infant.

My wife and I about to go walking down the road because she need to exercise she finna have the baby is three more weeks. So it can be easy for her to push my baby boy out faster and it won't be alot of pain on her.

I'm going to be right there well she pushing my son out and looking at the same time you already know. I can see my son around my house calling me daddy right now and he can get whatever he want that's how I'm going to be with my son.

My son gone be the handsome boy ever looking like his mama and daddy and looking fresh with Jordan's on his foot. Everytime a new pair of Jordan's comes out Trevon gone have them cause he gone be Swagg out.