Chapter 11

When we got home Lamar say I'm going to be right back I say way are you going he say baby I will be right back. I ask his ass again where are you going he say to my home boy house I say for what he say just to go hang out.

So he left I'm pissed off so I got trevon and put him in his car seat and put him in the car and I got in my car and went to Lamar homeboy house. When I got there I got my baby out the car and went and knock on the door Lamar was there and so one of his home boys look out the window and say Lamar your wife outside so they open the door.

I went in and see Lamar eyes red and I say you been smoking weed he look at my fool so I say you know what you would never change and I left so my son won't smell like weed and I went back home. When we and the baby got home I pack me and my baby some clothes as I'm packing Lamar walk in the house and say way are you going I say why you want to know where I'm going.

I say I'm not staying home tonight as I finish packing me and my baby stuff I got him and got in my car and left and Lamar follow me outside and got in his car and follow me. So I stop and got out the car and tell him to stop fucking following me so I got back in my car and on my way to lyric house when I got there Lamar was behind me sitting in his car.

I got trevon out the car and our clothes and as I was walking to the door Lamar was saying out the window baby I'm sorry so I knock on the door and lyric open the door and me and trevon went inside.

I ask her can I stay to your house for a few days she say yes and she ask me what going on between me and Lamar and I say Lamar lie and he say he gone stop selling and dealing with drugs and smoking . But when we came back from Ihop Lamar tell me that he would be right back and I went to his home boyhouse and they was smoking weed and I tell him before I had this baby he need to change and he say he was going to stop dealing with that stuff and smoking it and he pissed me off.

Like
Comment
Share
Kianabhoo15
Do you like this chapter