Chapter 28

When I went home that night I took a shower and wash Trevon up and we both got in bed and watch tv a few minutes later my phone had rang and it was Lamar so I didn't answer it the first time then we called back again so I answer it I say what you want Lamar say I just want to talk to you baby I don't think we need to separate from each other.

I still want us to be a family I see want to be around my son and see my son grow up latonya I don't want you to have another man and he gone be taken care of my son hell no I say to Lamar it's my choice what I'm going to do cause you anit gone never change all that stuff you say to me when we got married and stuff I don't think it was true.

Lamar say bae can I come over I really want to talk to you I promise this time I'm going to change so I say yeah you can come over I went and lay trevon in his crib.

Then a few minutes later I heard a knock at the door so I went downstairs and peek through the door and it was Lamar. So he come on in I lock the door and so we sat on the couch and he started talking he want to move back in the house with y'all and all kinds of stuff I don't know if I'm going to give him another chance.

I mean like Lamar what really made me mad with you when you didn't came to your son first birthday party and I called you and all and you say that you was coming and you never showed up.

Do y'all think I should take Lamar back???