Chapter 7

A few more week's until Latonya have the baby and I'm all ready for it. But now me and latonya on our way to the store so we can get stuff to Decorate our son room in cookie monster.

His favorite color gone be blue because cookie monster color is blue my son gone be spoil that a good thing because I make this money by selling drugs.

When I sell drugs I get a lot of money so the money that I make I pay my bills and do whatever I want with the rest of it.

I'm going to give my wife 700 dollars so she can buy her what she want but tonight latonya and lyric going out tonight I don't know where. But my wife don't need to be out because she got a baby in her stomach.

I don't want nobody to miss and hit her in her stomach and then I'm going to go crazy forreal. I don't want nobody to kill my baby boy

So I'm just gone tell Latonya to stay home because I don't want nothing to happen because I don't play about my wife and my baby boy. Somebody gone make me hurt them if something happen to my wife or my baby boy.

So Lamar ask latonya baby can you stay home because I don't want nobody to hit you in the stomach or something happen. Latonya say no baby me and my best friend lyric just going out to eat ain't nothing like that gone happen stop thinking stuff like that shit. Baby trevon going to be he in my stomach ain't nobody going to hit me in my stomach I'm going to be sitting down eating.

So chill out stop freaking out about it we going to be okay baby you can call and be checking on us that's fine. If you want to do that we not going to be out long anyways I'm going to be right back home after I finish eating and paying for my food I love you handsome.

Like
Comment
Do you like chapter 7