Chapter 12

After he done change the baby diaper
he came back in the living room with me and and lyric and start back playing with the baby. Someone call his phone and he answer it and that was his home boy and the boy say are you coming back over here and Lamar say no I got business to take care and everytime y'all call me I'm always jumping up like y'all pay my bills or something I got a wifey and baby to take care and to be here for them so bye.

I surprise Lamar tell him home boy that like OK baby so lyric tell Lamar you and latonya go riding out and talk about it because y'all is a good couple and y'all got a baby to take care of.

So I tell lyric I ain't going nowhere so lyric say come on latonya y'all work this out so I got up and me and Lamar and the baby went to apple bee's and when we got there the lady take us to a table and she ask me and Lamar what we want to drink and we say mountain dew and she say that she would be right back with our drinks.

So then Lamar say baby I'm sorry for telling lies to you and I don't want you to leave me you and my son. I want to be in y'all life and he there for y'all I don't want you to stay to your home girl house you can go stay in our house baby so latonya and Lamar hug and give each other a kiss.

Trevon start crying so I fix the baby  a bottle and give it to him and so the lady came back and ask us what we want to eat and so we tell her.