Chapter 8

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 8

After Austin’s little kissing stunt in the quad I was determined to get my revenge on him. I didn’t know how or when I would get my revenge, but I was dead set on getting him back for everything he had done to me.

It was a Friday and I was in the quad with Leah sitting on a blanket typing a paper that was due Monday. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“What I’m busy.” I muttered.

“Awe Juliet is that a way to greet a friend.” Austin smirked.

“Juliet?” Leah looked at me confused.

“Romeo if you ever call me Juliet in public again I will be sure to destroy you.” I said sweetly.

“Two can play at that game sweetheart.” I could feel Austin’s breath on my ear and my body began to rebel against me once more.

“I could loosen those muscles up fro you.” Austin whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back.

“Just go away.” I whispered.

“Mmm… I don’t think so you smell delicious.” Austin’s lips brushed my neck.

“Please.” I pleaded.

“I bet you taste just as good.” Austin kissed my neck and for a second I snapped out of the trance he had me in, but he caught me and my lips off guard.

I tried to fight the kiss off honestly, but it was no use. My mind was telling my body to stop, but my body was telling my mind to go to hell. After what felt like an eternity Austin pulled out of the kiss. Leaving me breathless and dazed once again.

“See you around Juliet.” He smirked then walked off.

“Oh. My. Gosh. That was so hot!” Leah squealed pulling me out of my dazed state of mind.

“Romeo, I am going to murder you!” I screamed after him angrily.

I could hear him laugh in the distance and it pissed me off that much more.

“Why would you even try to get him back. I swear if that boy kissed me like that… Well we both know what would have happened.” Leah smiled wickedly.

“Do you realize what he put me through?” I gestured in the direction Austin had walked off in.

“People change.” Leah shrugged her shoulders.

“He’s just messing with my head.” I shook my head.

“Maybe not. Maybe he actually likes you.” Leah pointed out.

“I doubt it. There has to be an ulterior motive as to why he is acting this way towards me.” I sighed.

“We going to that party tonight?” Leah asked as we were packing up our books.

“Well duh. You know I can’t miss a good party. Besides I need something to take my mind off the whole Austin thing.

Four hours later Leah and I were rushing around our dorm room trying to get ready for the party. I was wearing a black over the shoulder dress and Leah was wearing a blue strapless dress.. I wore my hair in a side ponytail and Leah had hers in a half ponytail. I must admit we looked hot tonight.

“You ready to go?” Leah asked as I was strapping my heels on.

“Yup.” I grabbed my clutch and followed her out the door.

The party was of course in full swing when we got there. Leah pulled me on the dance floor and we started dancing. I loved a good party and this one was banging.