~Now She's There Now She's Not: Chapter 1~

"Go Aphmau, go through the portal!" I say to her as I wield my sword to Zane's. I am an Idiot, how could I let Zane do this to me?! The better question is, Why was I so...so SELFISH! It breaks my mind how all of this is because of ME. Zane getting the amulet, MY FAULT, Us being in the Irene Dimension in the first place, MY FAULT! And then my emotions get to me and I get misty, but to prevent me from making me look like a baby in front of Zane I made it look like I was sweating. But my biggest mistake was letting her go. "Oh brother we were so close, we almost bonded, but you believe in that pathetic Aphmau girl so much, tell me the story of how you met her will you?" The cold voice if my brother said. "Ha Ha Ha your so funny brother you think I actually love you." I say my, voice almost as cold as his.

         "Tis a shame brother now if you excuse me I need to go." and with a flash of light from the pendant he was gone. I was here, alone, with no one here to protect, I have  absolutely no one to swear to protect. I have one thing on my mind, if I'm stuck here for over over one hundred minutes then... I don't want to think about it much. I just sit there, on that pale white, cold floor waiting for something to happen. I looked at my clock, "its already been 5 minutes!" I say as my eyes widen as I realize Aphmau is already five years older. I just sat there thinking about what is going to happen now that I'm here, since one minute here is a year there does that mean I'm going slow as heck right now? But as I was doing that I saw something, or someone look around a corner. So given my instincts I pursued it. Maybe it was food, I didn't really think about food now that I mention it. 

        But then as I got closer it didn't look like a cow or a chicken (don't tell Castor), it looked more like a human.. "Hello!" I yell to see if get a reply from the "person". At this point I am either one, absolutely insane, or two, an idiot for thinking I would get a reply from what I thought was a person. When I finally gave up I started walking back to the building I was in until, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Y-your real?" I hear a voice from behind me say. I turned around to find a girl about my age. "Y-your actually real!" the girl said. "Of course I am real what else would I be, mind if I ask what your name is?" I  asked her. "Oh, of course my name is Ashton!" She said to me. 

       "Mind if I ask your name?" Ashton said to me. "My name is Garroth, I am from a village called Phenix Drop." I say to her. "Also don't call me Ashton, call me Ash please." Ash said to me. I looked at my watch and realized its been 30 minutes. "I need to go to bed can I see you tomorrow?" I said to her. "Sure um I will meet you in you building thing." she told me. And then I went home and went to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! As you may know GarmauShipperMD is a collaboration account. But today I sparked the idea to do a friendly competition with my other half Forever Clovely me! The Challenge is that Whoever gets the most reads and votes wins! pretty simple. But we have to FINISH the story by new years day. So read my story so I can win.. but check out Lady Irene Drank Red Wine! (Foreverclovelyme's book) Just for a little lore for this book its a book about what happened to garrote when he was in the Irene Dimension, and if you were wondering who ash is she's-

Gi gi: Chloe don't write a 100 word authors note *laughter*

Chloe: fine! you get to see who ash is in the next chapter! bye Fairiez!