-=-Kk the Reaper-=-

"Vincent boy come here!" I hear Kk say as her pet bat flys to her. Right now I am just trying to get something of value from her room to actually survive this mess. I have no idea how Laurance got his girl this evil but he did. I knew her personally when she was um... different. Then she fell for this man named Laurance, boy was that a mistake! He changed her some how and now we don't really talk. But I believe that somewhere inside that monster there is the old Kk struggling to get out of there. 

  I was doing fine but then she turned with a jolt.
  "Who there!" She boomed across the corridor. I realized I had made a mistake coming in here so I turned around and started running the other way.
  "Go get them Vincent!" She said as her bat came flying after me. Gooseberries he was fast. I kept running so fast I was stumbling on myself and fell. The stupid bat bit me and put me in a deep sleep for a while.
When I woke up I was stapes to a poke and Kk the "Reaper" was staring right at me.
"Well if it isn't Mrs. McAdams, I've been waiting for you!" She said as she cackled and walked away to grab some potion.
"Kk, you remember me right?" I struggled to say as the ropes tightened.
"Yes you were the girl who treys to steal my man!" She replied.
"What! I hate Laurance and you know that Kk!" I screamed. All of a sudden she threw the potion at my face and all I could see was white for a moment. And then back to reality.
"Crab Apples I can't move!" I said.
"What's with you and fruit?" Kk hissed. "It's weird."
(WELL GEEZ KK SORRY IF YOU THINK FRUIT IS CRAZY!)
"Well I have one more thing to say." I I said as she stared into my eyes."Riley call me Kk the Reaper."

AN: YUSSSSSS I DID IT also don't forget to enter the cover contest! Bye people!