Saltine Crackers- Garroth POV

"Dunno about you but I think Saltine crackers are awesome." Said Ash
    "No, graham crackers are better!" I replied.
"Ohhh Garroth I bet I can tell your future!" Ash said as she pulled out a glass ball.
  "In your dreams Ash!" I said. All of a sudden a flash of light came from the ball and made Ash look horrified. We need to get back to the overworld, now.
  "I mean of course we do that's the plan!" I reply trying to make myself look like I know what the heck is going on.
  "No but this is serious if we don't go soon.... everyone we know and love is going to parish." She said. Ash out away her glass ball and glared at me.
"Even Aphmau can't get out of this one Garroth." and then she just walked away.

    I really just didn't know how to handle this situation, Ash seemed serious but how do I know this isn't a prank? I feel so discombobulated so confused.
     "Hey Garroth!" I hear Redne behind me. "Yeah?" I reply to her.
    "Ash try to do her 'fortune telling' thing to you yet?" She questioned.
    "Yeah, what did she say to you?" I asked her.
   "Didn't work, she tried to do it to me and said I had a 'foggy mind'."She replied.
    "So you're implying that it's not real." I said.
   "No I never said it was not real, I was just saying that it didn't work for me when she did it that's all." She said to me.

     "I digress, what did she say to you?" She said.
"She said that if we don't get out here soon then everyone we love and know will parish." I reply. "I don't really know what to think about it, is it real or fake?"

"Well there is only one way to find out guys." Redne said.
"We need to get out of here." Ash said. "I mean it is easy for me cause ya know the whole ended pearl end connection thing, but for you guys good luck."
"That's it!" I scream. " Redne you need to Tito the overworld and see if what Ash is saying is true!" I say. "On it!" She says and she just teleported out. Two minutes. No Redne. Two hours. No Redne. Two days. Oh my Irene.

A/N: Hey there sorry I haven't updated in a while school exams and stuff. But as promised the shout out goes to.........Kklovesyoutube for her awesomeness and well awesomeness and she got 700 views recently and I hair wanna say girl you're awesome! Anyway bye Fairiez!!! P s that's a drawing of my face in the picture above thanks for 800!