† Thanks But No Thanks Chapter 4 Garroth's P.O.V

Im really just sitting here wondering if time could go any slower, and I guess it couldn't since you know the one minute here is a year there thing. I'm waiting for this ash girl In my "house" Also known as the church that she.. I don't wanna talk about it. Ever. So like I said just sitting here waiting. Then I hear footstep and think Oh that must be Ash! Nope just a STUPID enderman {It hurts to say stupid enderman cause these are mah fav mobs in mine craft but back to the story} This really is my only form of entertainment you know watching the enderman teleport around out of the realm barrier... OUT OF THE REALM BARRIER! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ENDERMAN COULD DO THAT! "Um.. excuse me enderman?" It turns and looks at me, it looks more human that actual "ender". "huh?" It says to me. and then it speaks gain but I don't know what its saying. "I t'nod kaeps ruoy egaugnal." I try to talk to it again, but its point less. I have to find a way out of here, the hard way.

When Ask FINALLY arrives it's been over an hour, Maybe a miracle will happen and she's late because she found a way out! OR.. she being completely useless. Most likely the second one. I let out a sigh and she asks me whats wrong. "I just miss the love of my life, thats all." "Oh! mind if I ask what her name is?" Ash replies. "H-h-her name was Aphmau." Ash's eyes widen and she looks as if she's about to have an excitement attack. "Aphmau, as in the Aphmau daughter of... LADY IRENE!" I have no idea what she's talking about so I just look at her, probably looking like an idiot. "I didn't tell you I was a scholar?" Ash tells me, of course I shake my head no. How was I suppose to know?! Then Ash talks me trough all of her research and her notes on this dimension. I pretty much scream when she's in the middle of her sentence. "Stop just stop my brain hurts, to much knowledge!" I put my hands on my head playfully, so I don't look like a well, dumbo. She shakes her head "no, theres never enough knowledge." She pouts sarcastically and laughs. After this visit I know everything, and I mean everything on Lady Irene, and Lady Aphmau.

A/N: Is it just me or did I just make Garrioh sound like a stalker? Well, he's not. my brothers sick, I'm not but I get to stay home from school today! yay! bye fairiez!

P.S love y'alls lovely comments! ~Chloe <3