-=-A dull flashback-=-

She didn't like passing through the realm barrier it hurts, but she didn't tell any of them that. She didn't want to crush their spirits so she did it. Little did she know she had made a grave mistake. And when she says it "hurts" she doesn't mean physically, its mentally challenging, every time she teleports, she has a memory, its the same memory over and over and she is on the verge of insanity. But she still did it for them, but why does she care for these people so much? Why should she even care for them the way she does? That is still a mystery to me. She has that same memory of him, of him being pushed off of that balcony by that retched Thomas, SHE TRUSTED HIM! MALACHI WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF HIM! She felt her fist clench and  sweat beginning to bead her face. She couldn't teleport, she will never teleport again. 

    She knew they were counting on her but she couldn't face the memory again, She wasn't able to save him while she was standing right there.  All of a sudden she saw a white light and she woke up on the rough yellow grass. What made it like this? I don't entirely know. But she wanted to find out, ugh she is way to curious at times. I tried to stop her but she didn't listen, she never does. She never even got the hint why the sky was a vibrant red or why the forest between the ruins of O'kasis and Phoenix Drop was withered away, or why that little cottage that the witch named Hyria was crumble to ruins unoccupied. However, she was a smart girl so she walked away from where she heard others scream and the sound of others being tortured. Now I am all that is left to protect this girl, for I am her guardian. But thats for another story and another time. 

    But her nonchalant walk turned into a run, and then from a run into a sprint. I didn't know what was going on so I decided to follow her, not a very wise decision on my part however. Because for me to follow her I would need to take on a human form, and lets just say none really wants a nuisance like me around their village. But I needed to protect her, because if I don't then it will throw this wold into complete chaos. She has a strong magic inside her, but no one, including her can see it. I needed to hide it. So I did. I made it to where no one would like her, made her talk bake wards so no one can talk to her, and last of all, I made her look like an enderman to other people, but when she looks in the mirror, she is a normal teenage girl. I pained me to do that but its the only thing I could do, now I must protect her to the fullest of my strength. I have to do it.

--------------------------------------------Redne's POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------As I. was running through the woods I tripped and felt a hand on my shoulder helping me up.

"Hi, I'm Lynn, nice to meet you!" 

---------------------------??? PoV--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn, that will do for now.

A/N: So hey guys! sorry I haven't been posting I have been sick. But as you can see this chapter is told in 3rd person like a narrator or something! Tell me in the comments if you like the idea! Anyway, bye guys!