So Close Yet so Far Away... Chapter 3 Aphmau's P.O.V

"Zoey something looks different, did you dye your hair?" Were out of the portal and I'm talking to Zoey. "Aphmau your so funny what did you expect me to look like after 45 years?" Im laughing maybe out loud but, I'm not sure. "45 year thats sooooo funny so really what did you do with your hair?" I have a feeling I know what she's about to say to me but I'm not ready to handle it well. "Aphmau I-I'm not joking." I can tell my eye is twitching or something by the way Zoey is staring at me. "Um, Aphmau can I talk to you for a moment?" I know exactly who's saying this but I really don't want to talk. "Yes Laurence." I say. Now I'm walking by his side and were going to the big tree in the center of town... I don't know whats become of Phenix Drop, but I don't know if I like it. "So um.. were kinda i5 years in the future..." He says. I squint my eyes and add "No... were in Bright port." This was supposet to be sarcastic but it sorta comes out mean and cruel. "Oh well Zoey told me that this wa-" I cut him off "I was being Sarcastic." I can see Laurence's face going red hot in embarrassment. "Oh s-sorry Lord Aphmau I-I." But were stopped mid sent ace by someone hugging me, or takleing me I can't quite tell... 

   "Mom it's you it's really you!" I hear a new voice. "U-uh Um er... who are you?" I didn't mean to say this but me and my big fat mouth blurt it out. "M-mom it's me Levin!" levin? It takes me a moment to realize who this was. "L-L-LEVIN! OMG YOUR SO GROWN! I CANT BELIVE I AM ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW! Wait last time I saw you, you were two this is kind of strange for me 15 minutes ago.. you were two.  " Mom all that matters is that your here now as the new LORD of Phenix Drop allow me to show you around, it's not quite the same as when you left. He is smiling like theres no tomorrow, so I give him the reaction he deserves. "You, the new Lord? Levin I'm SOOOO proud!" Then after some silence he finally talks to me. "Well lets get on with the tour!"

A/N: Tee Hee He Had extra time to work on this it's finishhhhhed surprise and your nice comments make me sooooo optimistic! Butter finger signing off :3 <3 Bye fairiez!