Dreams are Reality and Reality is a Dream Chapter 2 Ash's P.O.V

Run. Never stop. Just keep going. These are the things I say to myself every day stuck in this STUPID IRENE DIMENSION! "Oh my Irene" I say out loud, i didn't mean to say this! It's an honor to be here as a scholar but I've been here for 5 months which most likely means everyone that sent me on this wild goose chase is probably well, dead... But then something worth writing about happens something, remarkable! There was a big bang and a flash of light. A light so bright that if you were human might even blind you! Luckily I am a Barrier Magicks user, if only I knew how to use them. I run toward the source of the beam and light and see a bunch off people i begin to walk away but stop dead in my tracks.

PEOPLE?! Theres actually p-people here! I've been waiting for five months FIVE MONTHS! I am not going insane I swear but sometimes i do hear voices in my head because you know animals can't talk and neither can hostiles, and they seem to be the only ones I see in this world. It's the most irritating thing to realize that I am moving slow as heck itself! But then i see something, a man and a woman I think that they must be together but then see four other men coming toward her and think otherwise. I pull out my old retro polaroid camera and take a picture of the scene. And it just gets better and better, I see a woman step out of a portal to home and then i snap into reality.. HOME I CAN GO HOME!

I peak around the corner to see two men wielding awards to each other, I couldn't make out what they were saying but in an instant one of the men had vanished and took the portal with him. "Crap." I say aloud and then I see the other man look at me and walk toward me. I started and run, because after all thats all I know to do.