Wishful Thoughts

Tiffany still gawking at so-called superstar that Sunny uses to address him but she doesn't have interest on him because she's into girls though she looks straight and hot, she only laid her eyes on someone else that named Taeyeon.

Taeyeon snapping her fingers in front of Tiffany to divert her attention to her. She gestured her to ordered something for them because Taejoon still not familiar. Finally, Tiffany called the waiter and ordered their usual order for the three of them, Taeyeon seems not used to the silence and felt uncomfortable because she didn't know what she could bring up to break the ice when Taejoon cleared his non-itchy throat.

"S-So, T-Tiffany-ssi, right? H-How long do you know Taeyeon?" Damn! Why do I stuttering? he thought to himself.

"Since the day she lived on the farm. I found her wandering around and lost on the place " Tiffany said casually. Taejoon looked at Taeyeon playfully but she shrugged and look away.

"A-Ahm, can we go to the nearby mall here? I've got something to buy before we back home." Taejoon cooly said to the girl beside him and Taeyeon simply nods. Tiffany keep an eye on the two figure across her and still figuring out their relationship.

"What is your relationship to Taeyeon?" Tiffany bluntly said. Taejoon caught off guard by the question he didn't know what to answer. Tiffany doesn't know the whole story of Taeyeon even though they spend mostly of their time with each other except that Taeyeon lose her parents since young and didn't bother to question her identity after that.

"S-She's my cousin." He lied and when Tiffany attempt to speak the waiter suddenly appeared with their order. Taeyeon was drooling on the food and Taejoon find it amusing while Tiffany chuckled and gently cupped her face.

"Tae-Tae stop that you look so cute." Taejoon furrowed his brows with her actions but shrugging it off. Taeyeon only smiles showing her cute dimples to Tiffany, she was flustered by her cute actions.

"You're killing me Tae-Tae with your cuteness if this ahjussi weren't here I surely pinched your cheeks." Tiffany mentally said.

"What's with her? Is she crazy? The way she looks at Taeyeon was kinda different. I will find it soon." Taejoon thought.

After they finished their lunch, Taejoon, Taeyeon and Tiffany bid goodbye to Sunny and walked to the nearby store since there was no mall located at their place. Tiffany glances at the small paper bag that she holds on her hand and smile crept up making her eyes turned into a crescent one.

"I hope my Tae-Tae will like my simple gift I bought from Incheon." Tiffany thought.

"Why is she smiling like that? Seriously this Tiffany makes me scared." Taejoon thought as he looked at the girls beside him.

They arrived at the store with ease and Taejoon now rummaging for the items he will buy while Taeyeon trailing behind and gestured Tiffany to follow her.

Taejoon silently looking at Taeyeon who was interacting with Tiffany, he doesn't like what he saw because he noticed that the interaction seems like a flirting especially when Tiffany do skinship and her eyes were twinkling like a star. He felt slight jealousy because unknown for him, the uninvited feeling was lingering inside when he first spilled his story to the young girl and it's been a week when he stayed at his grandpa.

"Tae-Tae?" Tiffany seems serious when she called Taeyeon. The young girl only looked and smiles in response.

"Are you free on Saturday?" Tiffany was a bold and straightforward person and confidently saying words without an inch of thinking. Taeyeon nodded vigorously that made her satisfied and suddenly she intertwined their fingers when Taejoon appears from behind.

"Let's go home." Taejoon exasperately said as he doesn't want the skinship initiated by Tiffany. He leaves outside first still not looking at the lovebirds behind him but Taeyeon noticed his sudden mood swings.

While they were walking home, Taeyeon always keep an eye to the guy that 1 meters away from him. She was a bit worried that he might sick or something so being a gentle one she initiated their first holding hands that made Taejoon's going wild and maybe explodes anytime soon. He looked at her dumbfounded but Taeyeon seems calm and showing straight face while intertwining her hands to him. On the other hand, Taeyeon was suffocated by the strange feeling that clings inside of her, Tiffany noticed her expressions and still entwined their hands on the other side. She looked at the other side and saw that they're intertwining hands too, she DISLIKE it so much.

"Do cousins do this thing also?" Tiffany questioned herself mentally.

"I was suffocated with different emotions when I held his hand like this." Taeyeon thought.

"I hope time stopped at this moment with her." Taejoon caught on his delusional thought.

They finally arrived at Tiffany's place and dropped her by but before she bid goodbye, she slowly took the chance to give her gift to Taeyeon.

"Here! I bought you a gift Tae-Tae when I'm on Incheon. Hope you like this and used it everytime." Tiffany flashes her the famous eyesmile but Taeyeon froze and simply mouthed Thank You at her. When she walks herself on her front door with a little bit hesitation she runs swiftly towards Taeyeon and gave her a kiss on her cheeks before she finally leaves her dumbfounded. Taejoon shocked by Tiffany's boldness and wished that he has a same boldness like her.

"C'mon, it's just a kiss. You will received a scold and punishment from Grandpa and Aunty if we didn't back home quickly it was more magical, just so you know and leaves you dumbfounded too." Taejoon jokingly said to break her thoughts and snapped back into reality. But she didn't budge so he left her with no choice and grabbed her forcefully on their way home. Tiffany who was watching them from her window earns a big smile on her face when she Taeyeon acted like that.

"Does Taeyeon likes me back, too?" Tiffany still wandering for an answer to herself since she doesn't know the girl's preferences.

"I wish."

To be continued.