Last Man Standing

A/N: I am still a newbie when I'm writing these one, so please understand and bear with me. Thank you so much and I appreciate your votes and comments.

24TH AUGUST 2015, MONDAY

6:33 A.M.

RING. RING. RING. RING.

"H-Hello-o??"

"YAH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU, KIM TAEJOON???"

"E-Errr....S-Sleeping??!!" Taejoon cooly said to his manager who was raging in anger on the other line.

"SLEEPING, HUH?? GET YOUR ASS HERE AND PREPARE YOUR PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR LAST COMEBACK STAGE NOW!!! UNDERSTAND????" Hyoyeon wanted to kicked his butt right now because they're been waiting for him an hour ago for their call time but the superstar still on his deep slumber with someone.

"Hey, babe I've got to go now because it was my last stage performance today." He whispered into Hyosung's ear who was still half sleep and feel sore because of their last night session.

"B-Babe give me first my morning kiss??" the girl demanded while she pointed her finger into her luscious lips.

"Aish!! Why are you so mushy today, huh??" though Taejoon doesn't want to kiss the girl he still do it as a payback for the rough night with her. He left her and make way to the bathroom to shower.

After half an hour he finally arrived at the MuBank and hurriedly make way to his dressing room and finally sighted his fuming Manager forming a fist on her hand ready to beat him anytime soon but thankfully Jessica was there and ordered him to follow her for his stage outfit preparation. He quickly obeyed and followed her because he doesn't to be beaten by Hyoyeon for a hundredth times.

"What's the girl's name this time, Taeng??" Jessica asked while her eyes were busy rummaging his matched outfit on the closet. He was hesitated to answer because he totally forgot the name and why the hell he cares to answer if they had nothing intimate between them anymore.

"Why the hell you care about whom I want to slept with and besides you've got nothing to do with me anymore, got it???" Taejoon spoke arrogantly because he doesn't want to talked any longer with his EX. A year ago she left him with Yuri, his bestfriend and rival as well but now she totally regrets leaving Taejoon and he still remains as her first love but what could she do if her weakness was she easily attracted with someone who have a caring, mature and manly side.

"Still rude, I see and that's why I fell inlove with you, Taeng." Jessica throwing hints with him but the mischievous Taeng didn't want to be defeated so he slowly stand up on his seat and approaches his stylist. He gave her a backhug while his busy lips nibbling into her neck that gave Jessica an arousing feeling. He grinning wickedly as he heard a slight moans from her so he quickly pulled away that made the latter sexually frustrated.

"Hurry up and give me my stage outfit so I can change my clothes now." Taejoon mentally praises himself because his teasing was a success. Jessica throws his outfit straight to his face before leaving the dressing room.

After his last performance he quickly running away from the stage and head to his dressing room seeing Yuri and Jessica doing their lovey-dovey scene makes him to throw up but instead of ignoring them his body has its own mind and searching for a victim for his small show of teasing. Finally, he saw Hyuna, a labelmate and one of the girls he have been flirting of. He took a chance and right timing to grabbed the girl's waist and sways her on the right side while swiftly leans to touch her lips into him. The teasing show was again a SUCCESS and now he saw a disgusted face on Yuri and a fuming jealousy on Jessica. He mentally grinning wickedly to himself when the lovers walks away infront of him.

AT YURI'S APARTMENT

Yuri was suffocated by his invidousness for Taejoon because for a hundredth times he was on the lose ground again. He toss off another wine before caught again on his deep thoughts and thinking something revengeful idea for Taejoon's defeat.

After an hour of thinking he finally came up with an evil plan but he have to use his girlfriend Jessica because he knew that Taejoon was still have something for the latter. He was a deep observer and a smart ass for not noticing every actions of his rival whenever he was around.

Yuri dialled his girlfriend's number and immediately she answered the call.

"Babe?? Are you free tonight??" Yuri was praying silently that Jessica will obliviously cooperate to his plan.

"I think so because I don't have any important things to do today. Why??" Jessica answered while checking her schedule list.

"Good, I'm gonna take you for a drink today because it was a long time since we've been out together and I missed you so much, babe." Yuri lied and hoping that Jessica will buy it.

"Meet me at ********** bar at 9 p.m., okay?? Bye!! Love you!!" Yuri immediately hanged up before Jessica replied. He quickly grabbed his leather coat and car keys to get ready for setting up the plan all by himself. On his way he bumped into Sooyoung who was planning to visit him.

"Argh!!!! Yah!!!! Kwon Yuri, why in a hurry, huh??? I'm planning to have a drink with you." Sooyoung huffed while picking up the bag of food scattered on the floor.

"Sorry Youngie, I have an urgent things to do for now, maybe the other day, okay??? BYE!!!!" Yuri quickly ride on his red Porsche car and swiftly drive away from the underground parking lot of the hotel.

"Seriously, this hyung was driving me crazy. I hope it doesn't involve with Taejoon-hyung. Well anyways I think I have to ate all of this by myself or should I call Hyoyeon??? Yeah, right!!! You're a smart ass Youngie!!!" Sooyoung dialled Hyoyeon's number and when he received the signal he ride on his Audi ans drives safely to his destination.

To be continued.

A/N: Taejoon and TaeYeon was not blood related in the story but they are similar in some features especially their faces.