Sad Memories

Taeyeon slumped her body on the bed still thinking about the earlier kiss with Tiffany. She was now confused and questioning herself if her feelings were for Taejoon or for Tiffany. Suddenly, she remembered the gift that the latter bought for her. She swiftly got off on her bed and grabbed the paper bag that was placed on the floor.

She slowly opened it and a purple scrapbook like journal was amused her sight with a matching purple pen on it and handmade design sunflower that was attached on the journal's cover. There was also a piece of note attached inside the blank journal.

Dear Tae-Tae,

I hope you like my simple present for you and used it when you want to tell something to anyone. It's been years when we first met and still I didn't know your story but I'm not forcing you to spill it now I can wait when the time was come. Thank you for our friendship. Saranghae Taeyeon-ah!

Love,

Fany ♥

She was teary-eyed at her touching words and doesn't know what to expressed at the moment when suddenly a loud knocked interrupted her trailed of thoughts. She swiftly wipes her tears and opened the door, she saw Taejoon infront of him scratching his non-itchy nape and looks flustered when Taeyeon appeared wearing a oversized white shirt that reaches her knee and exposed her milky white bare shoulder.

He swiftly gave the paper bag that hides behind him infront of the latter's face. Taeyeon was puzzled and couldn't uttered a word because Taejoon was no longer be seen and hurriedly returned on his own room.

Just great Mr. Shy boy! You made a fool out of yourself! Taejoon mentally facepalmed himself as he jumped on his comfy bed and burried his face into the piles of pillow.

"I should take a rest then." Taejoon said to himself as he slowly closes his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

Meanwhile at Taeyeon's room she was now torn between two people and doesn't know what to do. She was staring at a sunflower made bracelet on her hand, how could Taejoon knows her favorite flower though she didn't mention it before to him beside from Sunny and Tiffany who were seems to be closed to her. She ruffles her hair locks in annoyance as she doesn't know the answers from a few questions popping out on her head. She chose to take a nap instead and assured herself that when she wakes up she would definitely knew the answer and slowly closes her eyes and drifted into slumber.

The next morning at Kim's

A blinded light piercing through the curtain walls as the figure lying on the bed suddenly squirmed on her sleep. She slowly adjusted her vision into immersing light and squinting her eyes as she felt another presence beside her because of the weight on the mattress. Her eyes were nearly popped out on its socket when she saw Tiffany peacefully sleeping beside her wrapping arms on her petite waist and snuggle closer on her chest though they were close enough it was her first time sleeping with someone and how could she easily sneaked inside her bedroom.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah you're awake. Sorry if I let your friend barged inside because it was too early when she arrived here and she insisted to let her in inside your room and I don't want to be rude so I let her though." Aunt Kim explained as she slowly popped out her head on the door cracks as she was checking the two girls inside while Taeyeon only nods and gave her a gentle smile.

She was amused how beautiful Tiffany was when she's asleep as she slowly stroking her hair without a hint of hesitation and a confusion was now bothered her mind when an image of Taejoon appears and quickly retreated her hand. She slowly freed herself from Tiffany's embrace and make way to the bathroom.