I AM

Finally, Yuri's selfish dream came true, and he was on his way to his next photoshoot for a clothing brand. He waited for this day to watched Taejoon falls down and took his fame and he have no choice but to set him up into a trap and unfortunately his girlfriend was involved also he can sacrifice love, family and friends for his dream, FAME. It totally blinded him.

"Oh, Kwon Yuri, our new face in town next to the former superstar Kim Taejoon. Glad you took our offer." He was pissed when he heard his bestfriend slash rival's name came into this big mouthed gay designer but he at least smile to him and give respect.

"A-Ahm, Mr. Song??" Yuri hesitated of what he will address to the gay designer.

"No! It's Madame S. Just call me like that."

"What a lame name. Pffft" Yuri thought

"Yuri warm up yourself now!" Sunye, his manager called him for the photoshoot.

"Oh, hi Yuri, glad I see you here." Yoona blurted out when she enters the room followed by her boyfriend, Seohyun behind.

"Oh, Yoona-ssi, Seohyun-ssi, yeah me too. Anyways, do you have an appointment here?" Yuri asked while he was dressing himself with his outfit for the shoot.

"Yoona was you're partner on the shoot so I accompanying her." Seohyun blocks Yoona and answer him instead because he doesn't want his girlfriend to have a intimate conversation with the tanned guy causing Yuri to furrow his brows.

"A-Ah, y-yeah Seo was right so I have to dress for my outfit now, please excuse us Yuri-ssi. See you later." Yoona got the signal from her boyfriend and leave the tanned guy behind while following Seohyun.

"Yah! What's with him and for Pete's sake people here were so weird. Psh!" Yuri thought to himself.

SOMEWHERE IN JEOLLADO

Taejoon drives himself safely to his grandfather's farmland, he opened the roof of his expensive sports car and enjoy the breeze. He checked his handphone and saw many missed call and messages from media, agency, collegues and acquaintance, he shrugged it off and threw the phone on the backseat and continue to enjoy his joyride as he opened his music player on his car. Play a music while reading this to feel the his joyride. LOL!

(Now Playing: Kim TaeYeon - I (instrumental ver.)

Taejoon raises his right hand like was partying on a club and seize the moment of calm and peace surroundings. He recalls all his struggles from pain, heartbreak, insecurities and stress being a superstar also remembering the day of his parents and younger sister's funeral when he was only 6-years old so since then his grandfather looked over him and stand as his legal guardian. Slowly, tears brimming down into his cheeks and his heart felt like stabbing by few daggers as he feels difficulties on breathing, he immediately stopped the car on the roadside and held his chest and compose himself. The mixed emotions he keeps for a long time and immediately pours out from him, he was now crying out loud helplessly, he was far different from an arrogant, tough and flirty Taejoon that everyone knows.

"Stars can't shine without darkness." He whispered to himself as he remembered his favorite line on his mind everytime he feels down and hopeless. After he keep himself together he continue to heat up the engine and smiles to himself because the line belongs to his father's last word for him before he dies. It was only the beginning of his journey.

To be continued.