Be Mine

Few days had passed when Taejoon got a call from his very own manager telling to get back from the spotlight and probably prepared for his comeback with a new song they we're working for his new album and maybe launches it within next month and the superstar may work his butt off unfortunately he was having a second thought going immediately back to Seoul as he will misses again his grandpa and Auntie Kim who was taking care of him especially someone dearest to him, Taeyeon.

When Taejoon was on his own bubbles of thought Taeyeon was now standing behind him making a puzzled on her face whether or not she will disturb the man since she found him dozing off from a deep thought so she decided to only taps his shoulder making him startled and jump from his seat like a gay. Taejoon frowned when he realize that Taeyeon loves teasing him so he acts cool and shrugging off what happen earlier but having a sharp mind the young latter was good at it she wanted him to tease longer but the front doorbell rang made her check who was uninvited guest might be. She peak at hole seeing the guest makes her confused why the hell hyper Tiffany doing there outside early in the morning wearing a pink tracksuit and her own pink bicycle she often use made Taeyeon wondered if she would gladly letting her inside joining her or rather stay at the house talking some of their stuffs.

Once she open the main door the hyper Tiffany jump over her made them stumble back kissing the floor making a loud thud, Taejoon breaks from his own bubble of thoughts looking outside from where the sound came from and shockingly saw a girl on top roughly kissing the girl beneath her or more like eating her up but the victim unable to fight against the strong grip the woman on top has. Taejoon quickly responded and kept Tiffany away from the poor girl she was really abuse and a sore lips merely an evident of her craziness over her obsession towards Taeyeon.

"What are you doing? Fvcking lesbian! Get away from her and stop coming on our house get yourself a good fuck outside!" Taejoon was mad and disgusted over the eyesmile girl who was staring at him with her fire burning eyes that starting to burn him alive but Taeyeon stepped between them and make herself a mediator but as a gentleman, Taejoon keep himself together as he doesn't want to argue more or else he would punch her right infront of her beautiful face but it wasn't a good impression for a superstar like him.

"You have such a bad mouth Mr. Bitchy Superstar! Why don't we try to cut-off your small dick over there and give it a lesson! Such an arrogant spoiled brat!" Tiffany unable to get ahold and fires back making him reaching his calming point that he would literally started to let out a smoke from his ears. Taeyeon alarmed and trying to soothe the guy so the intense commotion kept down.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon ushered the guy inside his bedroom while Tiffany waited at the living room hoping that her crush will joined her for a walk and spending more time with her as she decided to confess her feelings to her and make her as her girlfriend but Taeyeon getting on her nerves for almost a long time and someone ruined it that makes her more eager confess sooner.

"It was now or never! Tiffany hwaiting!" Pumping her fist into the air made Taeyeon found her weird as she slowly getting down after she successfully get Taejoon into the bed sleeping.

"Omo, Taetae you scared the hell out of me!" Tiffany startled when her crush appears behind her with a confuse look on her.

"Can I ask you something?" Tiffany was nervous but still trying to take the opportunity to make Taeyeon hers as she saw her happily nodded showing her dimple smile.

"You know I have feelings for you and I don't want to scare you away it was sudden infatuation that I couldn't help and turned into love that I never imagine I do after having several boyfriends in the past. I really care for you, I fell inlove with your personality and your beauty was a bonus. I don't know what to say further and I don't want to waste some time so I'm asking you Taeyeon to be my girlfriend I know it's weird but I filled this out from my heart that beats only for you." Tiffany straightly confesses as Taeyeon cringe toward her chessiness but battling inside her mind of what she will have to say to the latter.

She took out her journal to write something that will respond to her feelings and thinking a little longer so her words wasn't sound harsh and rude at the same time and Tiffany patiently waiting not assuming something good.

"I was really happy that you have a rare feelings towards me though I was having a hard time to immediately answer back and I want you to know that you still have a chance if you want to court me or not but for now let's stay being friends since I was really enjoying your company everytime since I met you and you're someone special to me too." Tiffany read silently and felt a little relief when the latter didn't turned her down and she would gladly court her starting today but she was thinking that Taeyeon must have another special someone beside her so she didn't reciprocate her feelings but having a positive mind she will definitely do her best to woo her.

Unbeknownst to both of them Taejoon witnessing the scene awhile ago and his heart torn into pieces knowing that her girl doesn't turning her down as she allow her to court her instead and giving her a chance to prove herself that she's worthy as he was thinking twice an imaginative lightbulb appears.

"I will court Taeyeon too." Taejoon said to no one as burning flames into his eyes was visible and eagerness to take Tiffany down was his main goal forgetting his comeback and all as he doesn't to let the good chance slipped from his hand.

********************************

A/N: I want your comment so it will help me decide whether I should turn it into TaeNy fan fiction instead. :)