Sudden Departure

AT THE UNKNOWN BAR

8:55 P.M.

Taejoon received a call from his bestfriend that Yuri invites him for a drink because its been awhile and now here he was waiting for him on the counter. Obliviously, the waiter was already paid by Yuri to initiate his plan for him and gave both of them a drink with ecstasy to finally lose their self-control and somewhat bring them on a higher level of well-being. Finally, the other victim arrive at the scene and spotted Taejoon sitting on the counter who already drank a wine contains ecstasy.

"Why are you here, Mr. Playboy??" Jessica retorted at the half conscious Taejoon but he totally ignores her.

"A glass of Tequila." Jessica ordered and the waiter just nodded and again putting an ecstacy on her drink. After he serves the drink she immediately drank it straight and slowly she felt intoxicated. The feeling was unexplainable and she feels something on her body same with Taejoon.

Yuri called Jessica on time using his handphone and apologize that he couldn't come because of an urgent matter from his agency. Jessica sighed and understand her boyfriend's work.

"I've got to leave first. Yuri called me and he wasn't able to come because of an urgent matters. Bye." Jessica loses her balance while leaving her seat but Taejoon's quick reflexes catches her on time. Their faces was an inch apart that on a small move they'll make their lips will definitely brushes each others.

"E-Errmmmm.....s-sorry. Maybe I could dropped you by at your apartment because I think you're a little bit tipsy now." Taejoon blushes when Jessica looks at him seductively. It wasn't on purpose it was merely cause by the ecstacy on their body.

Taejoon was driving his way to Jessica's luxury apartment while the tipsy latter was facing the window beside her. Nobody dares to talk because with a small conversation their body would react into something rough and probably they would jumped into one another because the sensation inside the car was unbearable yet intense and they felt needy at the same time.

The car stopped at the underground parking lot and seems they froze on their spot engulfed by the awkward silence inside and Taejoon was tje first to break the ice as he turned off the engine.

"C-Can I-I...e-err...at least accompany y-you into your aparment as a gentleman but if you don't want its totally fine for me." Taejoon was ready to turned on the engine when Jessica grabbed his wrist and mouthed okay to him.

They took the elevator to the 9th floor without uttering a word from each other and slowly walks on their feet infront of Jessica's door but still the sensation was there and felt that they need each others touch. Taejoon couldn't restrained himself for jumping into Jessica so he immediately pinned her into door and take her off guard.

He twisted the knob and locked it and finally entered the living room they started stripping each others cloth without living their already intertwined tongue battle. Of course, Taejoon took over the lead as Jessica guided their way into her bedroom. He lifted her up and bang her into the queen-sized bed and they were now naked. With the lust engulfing their bodies they having a rough session until the morning comes but obliviously there were hidden cameras installed by Yuri before they arrived.

After that night they barely seeing each other and when they did both of them didn't mind to greet each other. A few days later their sex video spread out on the media and goes viral there were massive haters bashing them through their social media account and since Taejoon's career was already ruined his agency decided to terminate his exclusive contract, his endorsements, cf's and album launches goes to Yuri's side but it was expected by him. On the other hand, Jessica fly to California and stay there until the chaos went down also her career was affected.

AT TAEJOON'S PLACE

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taejoon were having a deep talk about his current issue. As his manager, she also decided to send off her talent into a long vacation until everything went back to normal. They were suspecting Yuri as a culprit behind the video but Taejoon don't believe them because he trusted him so much ans thinking that it wasn't good to point a finger without a proof on their hands.

"Where do you spend your long vacation, Taeng?" Sooyoung asked him while digging into his food.

"I never thought about it but since you asked I was thinking to visit my grandfather's farm its been a long time since I pay him a visit." Taejoon joins Sooyoung into his plate while Hyoyeon was massaging her temple thinking of her career.

"Fix your life there, Taeng so I will definitely live my life at ease when you come back in Seoul." Hyoyeon said nonchalantly and took a seat on the floor between them.

"You're gonna miss me for sure, Noona." Taejoon teasing his manager who was busy searching
some item on her ipad.

"So full of yourself, huh? and besides I will keep myself busy in my own cafe and some stuffs." Hyoyeon still focused on her ipad while stuffing some food on her mouth.

"Better prepare my luggage for my trip tomorrow and I assure you when I came back I will be a superstar on top again just watch out, noona." Taejoon went upstairs to prepare his luggage while Sooyoung followed him to lend a hand.

"I will definitely make my comeback to be a blast!" Taejoon said to himself.

To be continued

A/N: TaeYeon's male version here is a womanizer ^^,