Chapter Five

just so all of you readers know, this chapter will have graphic parts and if that is offensive to you in any way, i am sorry. let me know, and i might just redo this chapter, making it not graphic at all. so comment and let me know!

now enjoy

=============================

Paul's POV

My inner wolf growled at her answer.

'Take her! Take her now!' Her heat was like a drug to him. And he wanted me to explore her. I almost shook my head. Wasn't slow and easy the best way to sate the heat for the longest amount of time? My inner wolf sighed. 'Yeah.'

I reached up and ran my thumb along her cheek bone. She shivered and a thought occured to me.

"Have you ever..." I trialed off, trying to find the right yet polilte way to put it.

"Slept with anyone?" I nodded. She shook her head. "Any males from my pack would have mated me during if I let them that close." This time I held her face in my hands, running my thumb along both her cheeks. I gazed into her eyes, and saw something pass through them just before she gently touched her lips to mine.

I was tense for a moment, then kissed her back. Cherry instantly came alive on my lap, twisting her self to face me and kiss me easily. I got quickly caught up in her passion, which I soon mirrored with mine.

'You can feel it,' my inner wolf whispered, 'there's something between you two. Explore it. Let her in. Figure out who you're meant to be.'

The scent of the heat was suddenly mixed with pur need and want. That pushed me over the edge.

I gripped her, then laid her back, placing my self over her. She leaned forward, kissing me again. I trailed kisses down her neck, over her calour bone, then back up. Her back arched to me when I nibbled on her neck.

Now I was completely hard, and forcing my self to take it slow. Sat up and finally took in how she was dressed and looked. I was silenced.

Her skin was the color of cream. Nestled on her flat, toned stomach was a small belly ring. My eyes trailed up. Her breast were on the larger side, and they were held back by a black satin bra. Her hands fisted my shirt, and she whined.

I tugged it off and her hands began trailing down my chest, and across my abs. Our eyes met. Reaching down, she undid my pants. I slid them off, leaving the both of us in our bottems. Placing one hand on each of her hips, I lightly dragged my hand up, over her breast, along her neck, and cupped her face; kissing her.

In truth, I had never slept with anyone before, either. Never felt the want. But ever since that first night in the rain, where I had her some close for warmth, I had liked her. Something about her called me to. Even my inner wolf noticed. Sliding down, I paused at her knees. I grabbed her underwear and slide it off. Sitting up, I drank in her naked body.

She sat forward and cocked her eye brow at me. I grinned and held up one finger. Walking over to dresser, I pulled out a package.

"Think we'll need this?" I asked. She sucked in a breath when she saw I held a condom in my hand.

"Uh, yeah." I chuckled and climbed back onto the bed. I slid my boxers off and tore open the package. I slid it on, then positioned my self just between her knees. I looked at her, holding her eyes. She kissed me. That was all the insentive I needed.

I pushed into her, pausing the second I was completely in her.

'Virgin,' my inner wolf marvled. I, too, was marvled. She had said that she hadn't let any male from her pack near, but she could have gone to a human... virgin. Happiness filled me. Happiness I could not exactly explain.

She wriggled her hips. I moaned and gripped them, stopping her. Keeping her gaze, I began to move out, then gently in. She bit her lip, and a small moan came out. My tempo increased.

I had never felt anything like this before. This wasn't like how I been told about. This was better. Intensly better.

Leaning down, I kissed her, swallowing the scream she was about to let loose. I could feel that she was almost at climax. Her muscles were contracting on my dick, and I knew I would soon follow.

She climaxed right then, dragging her nails across my back. I kissed her again, reaching my own climax. I colasped, but kept my wait off of her. She was panting, hard. Happiness filled me. I pulled out and could have swarn I herd her softly cry out.

My inner wolf was happy, but also impatiant for something.

'Mark her! Mate her! You FELT it. You know you wanna be with her.' I internally sighed as I cleaned up the both of us. Once I was done, I laid down, pulling her on my chest; not bothering with clothes. We relaxed together, just laying there.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, she mumbled, "thank you." I smiled softly as her breathing became deep and even. Maybe my inner wolf was right.

=============================================

short, i know, but still. hope you liked it. please comment, tell me if you like how everything is turning out.

next upload should be soon!

-Stormy