Chapter 15

Cherry's POV

Of course, I should have known this was going to suck, I thought as I threw up in the tiolet. Morning sickness sucked.

'Yes, it does,' my inner wolf agreed, almost groaning. I threw up again. Banging sounded on the locked door behind me.

"Love, please let me in," Paul said, his voice strained. I shook my head.

"No, go away."

"I will not." I sighed.

'He's going to suffer with us if you don't let him in-' She was cut off by the door being broken open.

"Great, now we're going to have to fix-" I leaned over the rim and dry heaved. I groaned.

"Babe, what can I do?" he bagged. I shrugged.

"There's nothing," I mumured, "but now I'm hungry." He chucked and helped me stand. Using a washcloth, I cleaned my face. He lead me to the kitchen. I hopped onto the counter. "Can you make me pancakes?" He grinned and nodded.

"Of course, hon." I sat there and watched as he cooked. Watched as his shoulder muscles moved and tensed as he turned, lifted, and mixed.

'Calm down,' my inner wolf, 'if you don't, then it's going to effect him.'

'You're point?' I asked. She lsughed.

'You're already pregnant, remember?' I sighed.

"Problem?" Paul asked.

"Hormans and inner wolf just has an argument," I said, sighing again. He laughed.

"I figured she's speak up once I smelt you were slowly getting turned on." I glared as my inner wolf laughed. "Now, your food is done." I slid off the counter and followed him in the kitchen.

--

Paul's POV

'You shouldn't let it bother you,' my inner wolf said. I almost frowned. 'She's going to have morning sickness for about a two more days; which will be when she'll start showing signs, too.' I grinned at the thought of her having my pup.

"I'm going to see the pack doc today," Cherry said. I did frown this time. "I want to see how long my term will be." Oh, right.

"When are you going?"

"Once I'm done eating." Oh.

'We're going,' my wolf growled. I agreed with him.

"I am coming." She nodded.

"I figured as much."

--

I let her lead the way, but never let go of her hand. I kept looking around, making sure nothing was wrong. The rogues would eventually attack us at our core, which would be here, our homes. She took me to a cabin and knocked on the door. A man opened the door. I smelt herbs and medicense, so I figured he was the pack's doc.

 "Hey," she said, smiling. He nodded.

"Hello, Alpha. What can I do for you?" She pointedly looked at the door, and I closed it. No one knew she was pregnant yet.

"Well, um..." she trailed off, probably not wanting to beack the new yet.

"Sniff the air Doc. Her scent should tell it all." I watched as he took in her scent, and his eyes grew wide, as was the growing smile on his face. 

"Congrats you guys." Cherry blushed and took my hand. I stood up straighter.

"Well, I'm here to see how far along I am," she answered, her voice low. He nodded and motioned for her to sit. She did.

"All I will need isa blood sample, then we will know within minutes." Ah, the wonders of being a werewolf. I stood there, holding her gaze. Suddenly, she looked away and blushed. I chuckled.

"Got it," Doc said.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, your blood says your about four months along." I smiled. That was just about right.

"I see." She rested her hand on her tummy, which actually had a baby bump, now that I looked.

'She's father than I thought,' my inner wolf admitted. I almost laughed.

"So, Alpha, if I may ask, why haven't you informed anyone that you're pregnant?" Doc asked.

"Well, because I don't need it getting out to the rogues." I snarled under my breath. Doc frowned.

"Do you think that their's a traitor in our pack?" he asked. Now it was my turn to frown. I had been apart of this pack for awhile, and I didn't feel as if someone was going to betray us. I had seen them time and time again fight along side each other against the rogues.

"We can never know if some female has met their mate in a rogue. And if a female did, she would do anything he would ask," Cherry said, looking straight up at me. We knew what was said was completely true.

"I see what you're saying," Doc agreed. I hated how someone could be giving away our secrets...

"I will hide it until I cannot anymore."

"What about protecting the pack?" Doc demanded. I snarled.

"I am considered the Alpha male now that she's carrying my pup," I said. "Which means that I can help keep the pack protected, but I won't be doing it all alone. I've seen this pack take care of each other. Everyone will always help to keep us safe." Cherry smiled at me. Doc simply chuckled.

"Well, Alpha Paul," Doc said, grinning, telling me he meant no respect; "does your family know you're going to be a father?"

 I looked at Cherry, then sighed.

"No, and I'm not sure if I want to tell them, either," I answered, honestly. He frowned. "Well, I just don't want to deal with my father."

"I think we should tell them." I stared down at Cherry in disbelief. "I need to make a pact with your mother anyways, because rogues are also attacking them. I am at least going to tell Sofia and Stefan. They were usually nice to me... and I'd love to see Corria again..." I smiled.

"Whatever you want, love." She chuckled.

"This isn't about what I want, hon, this is about what you would like. I am going to tell Sofia and Stefan, but I'm leaving anything else up to you," Cherry said, then stroaked her stomach. "This growing pup is yours, too." My smile came back. She returned it.

"Aright, I'll think about it." She nodded.

"That's all I ask for."

==========================================

short, i know, but still. and i have seen that i recived any comments on my last chapter... do my new chapters suck? i mean, no comments = sucky chapter... right? please keep commenting on my story. and Check out my new one. it's called "Wouldn't you want to leave?" and comment there, too. anyways, hoped you enjoyed!!!!

next upload soon

-Stormy