Chapter 21

hai!!! It would seem that you guys didn't really enjoy the last chapter. Only one comment and three votes. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE votes, and comments make my day. But, Im just wondering why. Please seriously tell me what I'm doing wrong- or even what I'm doing right.

And I just wanted to truly thank all you readers and fans. You make write worth it all. Loves!!

===•==================================•=========================•===

Cherry's POV

I pushed myself up from the couch as I herd Paul return home. It had been two weeks since Corria had returned home, and it would seem things had calmed for the time being.

'Don't get to cozy,' my inner wolf murmured. 'There's always a calm before the storm.' I sighed. Of course these was.

"Hey," Paul greeted, kissing me. "The borders are clear, and all the Alpha duties are done."

"Thanks," I returned with a smile. Seeing as how our daughter was most likely to be born within a week or so, Paul had taken over so I could stay at home. His way of trying to keep me safe.

Suddenly, Paul face became thoughtful.

"Speak," I commanded.

"I got a call from a sad Stefan and Sofia," he said. "Turns out Corria doesn't want to be apart of their pack. So they're requesting if she can join ours?"

With a huff, I plopped back down on the couch.

"I don't know, Paul," I whispered, running my hand across my huge tummy. Did I really want to allow Corria here? Where her Rogue problem could become our problem?

My ryes suddenly grew dark as my inner wolf pulled forth a memory. The memory of when Corria had first seen me after those long years.

And of how she smiled and even gave me her hoodie to help hide my pregnancy.

"Bring her here as soon as possible." Paul grinned, nodded, kissed me, then left again. What was I getting us into?

~

Paul's POV

Corria jogged beside me as we went through the safest passage between packs.

"I hope this works," Corria said. "Other wise I have no where else to go." My pace slowed for a second. She noticed, and said, "if I cannot make myself belong in your pack, then I will run off on my own."

"You mean become a Rogue?" I demanded, coming to a complete holt. She sighed and ran back to me.

"No, not like what your thinking," she said softly. "I'll just be running off on my own. No attacking, no killing, just peaceful running."

I stared at her, seeing the sureness in her eyes.

"Come on."

~

Corria's POV

Three days after being accepted into the Blood Pack, I sat at the border between our land, and where the Rogues were.

Daily attacks were brought upon both packs. My front paw wasn't bleeding anymore, but it still hurt. We had survived.

I flew to my feet as a small male wolf slowly padded up to the border line.

"What do you want?" I demanded, growling. He cowered, then took a deep breath.

"He is dying." I cocked my head. "Zepitia." I snarled.

"What are you telling me?" I barked.

"He stud up to his father," the male said, "but at the last second, Johor over powered him. After making an example out of him, Johor tied him to a tree. Everyone was ordered to leave him. He hasn't had any food in days. I've seen him lap up rain water, but that's it."

I stared at the wolf, his words echoing in my mind.

'He really is going to die,' my inner wolf whispered. 'We need to do something!'

"Why did you come here to tell me this?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes.

"Because I know you care for him. I've watched you with him before. We need your help!"

"We?"

"There are about twenty of us who would follow Zep into hell."

I jumped when two wolves leapt into sight. My ears went back at Paul stared at me. Jason was growling at the Rogue wolf.

"Care to tell me what this is about?" Paul demanded. I looked him in the eyes, my tail high.

"He came to ask me for help."