Chapter 11

A/N:

hai!! sorry it took me so long, but when I was orginally writting chapter 11, my computer froze, and I lost all of it, so I had to rewrite it. But here is is. Please remember to comment and tell me what you think! I LOVE READING WHAT YOU GUY THINK! you fans are awesome, and thanks for sticking with this story. expect next chapter soon.

-Stormy

------------------------------------

Paul's POV

I watched as my mate stood across the field from us. My mother and father stood near me. Behind my mate was her pack, the Blood Pack. They had acepted her as their Alpha.

"Alpha Brooks," my mother called, "are you going to? Hand your pack over, and join us, or-"

"I do not like the sound of that. I will not be HANDING over anything," she hissed. Her pack howled in aprovement. "Just respect the bondary lines, and you won't have a war on your hands." I could feel the anger course through my parents.

"Are you threating us?" my father demanded.

"No, I'm warning you." She turned and began to walk away. My father also turned away, but stopped spying me. He growled deeply, and leapt forward, digging his teeth into my shoulder. I whined, the sound high pitch, as pain ripped through me. I landed with a THUD as he dropped me.

"Go be with your mate!" He snarled. Paws stepped over, and growls rang out. Cherry stood over me.

"You bastard," she growled. I looked up at my mother. She was staring at me, her eyes wide. I knew why. She was about to choose weather or not to back up her mate, or defend her son.

"Let him choose," she murmured, her voice sad. "It is true he mated with Alpha Brooks, which means this is his choice. He can either choose us, his pack; or his mate." She spun on her paws and disappeared in the trees. The rest of her pack followed.

Cherry looked down at me.

"You okay?" I stood up and shook out my coat. My skin was almost healed.

"I'm fine," I murmured. She nodded.

"But your mom is right," she whispered, "this is all up to you." I saw her eyes cloud over. Did she think I would leave her?

'We can't,' my inner said simply, 'both of you two would not survive very long away from each other again. Look at what has already happened.'

I stepped forward, rubbing my cheeks with hers.

"You're my mate. I go with you."

--

Cherry's POV

Paul followed in behind me as I lead the way into my pack's small villiage. In truth, this pack was a hard working yet simple pack. Jason and his little girl Laila walk up to us. She cluched a little stuffed tiger in her arms.

"Mwiss Cwerry?" I laid down at her feet, looking her in the eyes. This little girl was taken to me instantly. I yipped and she giggled. "Are we swafe now?" I looked up at Jason. He sighed. We might not be safe, I honestly had no clue. With Paul following me into my pack, they might attac-

"I'm Jason," Jason said to Paul.

"I'm Paul," he answered. I was thankful that werewolves could understand each other, wolf or not. When Jason saw me scoot closer to Paul, he grinned, then bowed his head.

"As Beta, I am glad to meet the Alpha's mate." I grinned in aproval.

"Give me an update," I said, all Alpha now.